More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jerynboe Jerynboe

What's next?

The Build

(This is in fact not a viable build by the catalog. It’s entirely custom.)

World: Golarion, The Shackles

Tier 2 experimental

Modifiers: Closed Loop, Plotline, No Shop, Preset Build,

Origin: Specialized Possession (-10) Sorcerer Player Character- You take control of the body and abilities of a customized character from the target world. You may allow the body to regain control to use its abilities.

Bindings

No Full Binding- Standard company methods for binding, such as love confessions, are fully offline.

Never Split the Party- When voluntarily (no overt on your or their part) cooperating on a task with someone of approximately the same power level as you or less, you may add them to your party, up to a maximum of five people. So long as someone is in your party, they will follow the rules of the RPG social contract. They will not betray you or excessively offend your sensibilities, they will voluntarily invite you to anything interesting they intend to do, they will be fairly easy to convince to assist you, and both fate and their own psychology will conspire to keep them in your company. You do not need to follow these guidelines strictly, but they will respond positively if you do and gross infractions (murdering a loved one, abandoning them to die) may cause them to leave the party if you are at fault. People in your party will grow in power to be, at minimum, your level. You may eject someone from your party at any time, and neither they nor anyone else will ever realize that they were mentally influenced.

Character Sheet- https://www.patreon.com/posts/84801158

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)