More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alexpkeaton alexpkeaton

The Brief, Main Characters, and Important Notes below!

The Brief, Characters and Important Note

Alex Flander (You) is a college student coming under a pinch of situation...

Kaylee... Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

You're a 19 year old boy, living a life where everyone (except your besties) has complicated matters with you.

Living with a mom and dad and many siblings. When one had set the standards so high, your parents shifted favors by limiting your allowance.

At school, you're the one known as smart but lazy. You did have several moments of brilliance, but it's not enough to raise above average.

You like to act cool off from other's business, but with your slim and small figure the seniors seemed to favor the jokes right on you.

Whereas in life, you just want to be yourself; go with the flow and think hard when you're under a pinch, like now for instance.

You just turned 19 by the way, will things finally get better???

Characters you frequently met:

The Flanders

You (Alex Flanders) - 19 years old first-year college student, majoring Electrical Engineering. short, slim figure, short auburn hair, blue eyes. Been passive and pessimistic ever since you wandered on an incident months ago. Always love gaming and ogling at girls. You’re popular because someone spread hoaxes about you, which the seniors then took the fun of teasing and pranking you hard.

Madelyn 'Maddie' Flanders - 44 years old mother, average height, voluptuous body, short blonde hair, green eyes. Ranked as the most MILF of all mothers of the kids at the neighborhood. Sweet and loving mother, stern when needed (especially after seeing bad scores),

Jerome Flanders - 46 years old father, tall, bulked figure, auburn hair with mutton chop, blue eyes. A busy lawyer. The reason your classmates and buddies checked twice before visiting your house. His anger trembles the house but within is a responsible, caring and smart man. Loves his wife dearly.

Ashley Flanders - 21 years old college student, majoring Business. average height, svelte and curvy body, auburn ponytail hair, green eyes. The one who set the high standard, entered college a year early which set your parent’s financial focus to smoothen her future career later on. Even though you envied her for everything, you actually had no problems with her personally.

Maisie Flanders - 18 years old high school student, a twin to David, average height, svelte body, long blonde hair, heterochromia eyes. Really looked up to Cassie (your best friend) and loves to dig at your ‘go with the flow’ personality.

David Flanders - 18 years old high school student, a twin to Maisie, curly auburn hair, heterochromia eyes. Exposed to porn too young and early after sneaking into your room. Since then, he secretly had a way more dirty mind when your mother's female friends viewed him as a sweet huggable kid. Loves ogling at girls and is determined to shape his body to get one.

Your Besties - The people who you usually depend on, most of the time

Josh Whittaker - 19 years old Electrical Engineering student same as you, average height, stout, blue-dyed hair, black eyes. Your buddy since, forever. Lives across the street. Had shared several good moments with you, especially from his goofy and mischievous quests.

Cassie Hill - 19 years old Electrical Engineering student same as you, average height, athletic figure, short black hair, green eyes. Walks a fine line between cool and nerd, smart too and loves being vocal of everything. Despite her short-tempers, some say that she had a crush on you.

Your Crush - your obsession besides Sci-Fi, nuff said.

Kaylee Fields - 19 years old Electrical Engineering student same as you, average height, curvy body, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. She's the opposite to Cassie's loud and vocal personality, being the soft-spoken, and sweet girl.

Notable Seniors

Jack Epstein - 20 years old Electrical Engineering student, tall, bulk, blonde mohawk hair, gray eyes. Captain of the constantly losing football team. Been your worst nightmare ever since you caught him on a secret sex act, should’ve brought a camera that day. Loves to gang up on you, especially after the football team lost again, watch out.

Paulina Sanchez- 20 years old Electrical Engineering student, slightly taller than average, svelte body with notable ample assets, lengthy jet black hair, blue eyes. Loves everything on her ‘high standards’ and dislikes anything less. Cover magazine material. A gem that every male of Electrical Engineering sought, even so with the scarcity of females in this major. You really hope she lightens those high-pitched yells and temper because you’re in the hots for her as well.

Lauren Platter - 19 years old Electrical Engineering student, tall, willowy body, curly brunette hair, amber eyes. Smart, thus skipped a year of high-school before you even started the school orientation from way back. Ill-fated to attend the same college with her and became the junior under her again like high school. She has a snide personality that grinds your gears.

Notable Lecturers

Mr. Simpson - 28 years old, average height, muscled, brown crew haircut, brown eyes. Math lecturer with a strict attitude. Once you’re late to his class, you rather wish you’re absent.

Miss Moreno - 27 years old, slightly tall height, hourglass figure, ponytail brunette hair, hazel eyes. Electro physics lecturer with a bright personality plus the hot body to keep the class going. Loves to shoot questions towards demotivated students.

Acquaintances, Strangers and Freaks

Miss Angela, Rent Manager - 30 years old, voluptuous body, average height, medium red hair, amber eyes. Warm and prim personality. She's well-known by the tenants including you for her attentiveness and being motherly to the long-way-from home students like you.

Mr. Finkle Steiner, Rent Owner - 38 years old, tall, gangly brown hair, brown eyes. Rich and charismatic guy, warm and prim personality, at least that's what you saw when parents visiting his dorm. Single and secretly crushes on Miss. Angela.

Merle - 50 something years old, alley bum, average height, thin, overgrown graying hair, unknown eyes. Don’t really know what’s up with him and he seemed to be in every alley you’re passing through. Offers advice and ‘treasures’.

Nestor - 19 years old Electrical Engineering student same as you, short, lean, black bowl haircut, black eyes. The one who made and spread the hoax about you. Smart and devious, aims to get on the senior’s good side by any means necessary. Currently being their tool for every sport competitions.

Dr. Issacs - 60 years old, Doctor, average height, stout, gray hair, gray eyes. Responsible for the whole body-swap catastrophe.

Main Setting and where the swap occurs: Dimmesdale (the state where the MC lives and went to college to)

  • The swap only occurs within a state, not the whole country. I think this is wide enough for many kinds of people to be swapped with and many kinds of bizarre things to happen.
  • This also give some plot material when the swap gone long enough, the country's government moves to try and fix this through (like The Last of Us video game)

Main districts in Dimmesdale:

  • Upper Rim: Where many buildings and institutions like offices, colleges, apartments, and places like casinos and strip clubs are
  • South Rim: Where many households, villages and farms are
  • Penitentiary Sack: Largest prison in the country at the isolated area of the state. Not only to lock up criminals but psychopaths as well

Notes before adding

  • Keep being Alex and under first-person perspective
  • You can switch to another character's perspective, please write on who's POV before you continue (like Maisie's POV, Cassie's POV, Josh's POV)
  • Try to keep additions lengthy, unless it really can't be helped. i.e. Character options). Short chapters that adds nothing to the narrative will be deleted.
  • Please add your created character (off-main ones) for continuity purposes and a source for future plot materials.
  • With that please describe the event as much as possible, it'll entice the readers and help visualize the story.
  • You're free to add new characters, describe them and tell their background the best you can.
  • Please keep names, descriptions, and events consistent

Now... Can Kaylee go to the dance??!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)