More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Character select.

The Breeze

Your name is Cynthia Zephyr, 19 years old, blond, of average height with a fit but not overtly muscular body and C-cup breasts , a simple college student with a part time job as an assistant librarian but you are better know as The Breeze.

Well that's what you would like. You are a super heroine but no one knows it. It isn't uncommon for people to have a secret identity when wearing the Cape but it isn't your problem.

No one knows that you exist as a heroine and you are not wearing a cape .

It comes with the powers you have. Trekking on a high mountain you met an old wind spirit that offered you its powers.

You can now be invisible, intangible, fly and blow things with gusts of wind.

Of course there had to be a draw back. Your powers don't last more than two hours and take six to recharge. The other problem is that once in wind form only your body becomes invisible and intangible, clothes remain visible and drop through your body. You can't carry anything either when flying.

As a result of this you have to strip naked before doing your job as a heroine and get back to your clothes afterward.

With the necessity to be naked in order to demonstrate your powers you never got the nerve to apply to the league. You decided to make yourself a name and get some experience in the streets before getting registered. Of course because of that you have no support, help or real training past what you managed to glean online.

Tonight you have planned to go on patrol. You strip down in a dark alley and stash your bag behind a dumpster.

What is the program tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)