More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What is the program tonight?

The birth of Team Tempest (ISSUE 2)

Note from the author:

Dear reader, this is the second issue of the adventures of our young heroine, you should by now have read the first issue. If you didn't I recommend strongly that you do it before reading further to save you from possible spoilers. (there is an interest in reading the different branches of the previous issue for reasons that will become obvious once you've done so.) Just go to https://chyoa.com/chapter/Not-much-is-happening-tonight--%28ISSUE-1%29.288597

End of the intermission.

~~~~~~~

Team Tempest, TT in short hand. The press had clearly identified you as the leader of your little group even if the testimony of a lot of the witness gave a rather twisted account of your powers. After some bouncing on your boyfriend (on your part) and a tickling fight (you are happy of the result even if using dozens of rats is cheating) he agreed that Verminia is a full member of the team (the geneticly enhanced rat that was used in the lab when he had been cloned had turned into a human girl due to the ingestion of some America's Milk and a serum he stole from his father.)

Once this matter resolved it's actually her that proposed the name for the team and it passed 2 against 1. ( you don't want it all focused on you but didn't have a better name at the time, so Neal supported it)

Neal as the enigmatic No One has a collection of gadgets (that he stole from his dad, other villains or developed himself) and a network of informants persuaded that one of his various online aliases is a villain. He has inklings on things few heroes could know about and of course his magnificent dick would prove essential to recharge your powers.

Verminia, Mina in her human form now heat she no longer lives in the sewers and might meet people will be a great asset too. She can revert back to a rat hybrid form to give her great strength and agility to climb or sneak nearly anywhere. And she has an army of rats, the ones she doesn't use as clothes (getting her to wear real clothes is a challenge as she is so used to be either naked or covered in living rat's stuck together in a fur coat shape) are all around the city and report events to her. (as far as a rat can, while they can follow someone or watch a place they understand little of what goes on) Even without turning full hybrid she can morph her face a little in a way that makes her unrecognizable from her human form while on patrol.

And you as the Breeze were the leader, recognized as a C rank official member by the league after your stunt on the plaza. (you might have gotten B rank if there was a way for you to use that again but you were happy enough just getting registered.) Due to the presence of your alternative selves some are convinced that you can be in different spots at once or create illusions, others led by a stupid reporter believe you actually were the cause for the whole incident and that your very revealing costume was proof enough that this was only done to discredit the great work that ASPIC was doing in bringing morale and decency to Acropolis City.

The truth was that with this interdimentional collapse your powers were acting differently from before.

Orgasms were recharging your powers but it took a more than one to gain one of the magic butterfly wings that formed your costume and the blade of your sword. There was only four of the imps following you (you nicknamed the Winds of Mischief, North, East, South and West, now that you could recognize them from their scars.) and you could see them in ghostly shapes even out of your windform. The events on the plaza and the realization that there were things that could affect you in this state (magic to name one, some energy fields) made you eager to learn how to fight physically and you needed an instructor for armed and hand combat.

A few days have gone since the start of your convalescence (the events left you drained and you beautiful costume was lacking a lot of elements), the care of your two new roommates helped you a lot to recover and gear up, enough that you are ready now to get out.

You still haven't chosen if you want to got look for a trainer at the League's headquarters of if you will look for some wrongs to right.

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)