More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Which of the dangers of the swamp do the Bravos tackle first?

The Bravos decide to take on the Lizardfolk Tribe first

With a number of different targets to choose from, Fuu knew she would need to narrow down the options. Luckily, this was fairly easy to do. Most of their targets didn't have any real leads. The Dragon was almost entirely a rumor, and no surviving travelers could even confirm its existence, much less give them a place to find it. Supposedly the swamp housed a coven of buxom witches as well, but again, their location was completely unknown. Even the supposed Naga infestation was without leads.

The only real confirmed direction the Bravos had to go off of was a particularly aggressive Lizardfolk Tribe. There were direct reports from surviving members of merchant caravans that the Lizardfolk were and any travelers that tried to make their way through the swamp without sufficient protection. If the armed guard didn't seem intimidating enough, they were sure to appear from out of nowhere, and the caravan would be lucky to see the light of day again.

It was surprisingly easy to find a caravan wishing to travel through the swamp with a light crew, even given all the recent dangers, and it wasn't long before the Bravos found themselves rattling down the road in the back of a wagon, heading off to the Blighted Swamp.

***

This chapter was co-authored by GenericEditor168 (https://chyoa.com/user/GenericEditor168) through a roleplay! Please check them out!

What is the Bravos's plan for dealing with the Lizardfolk Tribe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)