More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Continue:

The Bravos arrive at the Manor

The Manor of Lady Alexandria Dieudonne was an intimidating building, large with several buildings and a significant grounds. Tall hedges had been grown into a wall around the parameter, with only a few gated entrances, wide enough to allow a horse and carriage through and marked by manned guard posts.

"Looks like the only easy way in is through the guardposts" Liv announced, lowering her binoculars. "That is, unless we're planning on breaking into a highly guarded manor full of the most powerful politicians in the world and their body guards. Not saying we couldn't do it, just..." Liv trailed off with a shrug.

Becky put her finger to her lips, a thoughtful look coming over her face. "... Emmaline, aren't you technically a noblewoman?"

"More than technically," Fuu answered before Emmaline got a chance to respond. "She used to be the heir to House Beomanoir-- Emmaline, do you think you might have any connections that could get us inside?"

"I..... I might." Emmaline frowned, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Its just... me and my mom weren't exactly on great terms last time we spoke... she might try to arrest us as quickly as she'd let us in. Besides, we don't even know if she's here."

"I doubt Lady Beaumanoir would miss such a prestigious event." Liv muttered under her breath. "She is nobility after all."

"Or, here's another craaaazy idea," Emmaline waves her hands sarcastically, "What if we do what we're all really good at, sneak our way in, steal the artifact, and leave without bringing my family into it!"

How do the Bravos get into the Manor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)