More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bazelbrush Bazelbrush

What's next?

The Blacked Legion In South Africa (NTR/BBC)

South Africa is a perfect place for the Black New World Order to take hold. Colonization had brought millions of white girls, asian girls, arab girls and more to South Africa. And once the injustice of the past was left behind, they were free to experience the wonders of Big Black Cock.

Eton was one of the most recent whiteboy admissions to the BBC. He had many friends in his public school that were Black, and showering with them after rugby practice proved to him how massive their dicks were. He distinctly recalled a few Mandingos from the team railing a young teen that had taken a wrong turn, and ended up in the mens changeroom.

They didn't even ask! They simply grabbed her by her blonde hair, ripped her clothes off, and sent her home wobbling, pumped full of their seed several hours later. No consequences, or anything. Eton had walked in on them, and watched astounded as they encouraged him to stroke to their spitroast. It was natural, the two black studs had said, for white boys - especially as pretty as Eton was - to appreciate their dark counter parts.

They told him that a Big Black Cock is impossible, literally, for most white girls to refuse. At least, once the Black men had gone through their rite of passage. Once that had happened, no white girl worth their salt, and soon no white girl at all, could refuse. Eton, a feminine whiteboy who'd grown up alongside the Blacks, was enamored. The two men told Eton to come again after school today to watch them rail another girl.

That was yesterday. Today, Eton is about to enter class. All he can think about is last night, and the absolute pounding that he witnessed the girl take. How were their cocks so huge?

"Hey Eton!" Maya chirped, plopping her books down beside him. Eton blushed, the young teen looking down as her C cups jiggled mesmorizingly. The blonde haired girl was 5'8 with a curvy waist and preppy outfit. Her thick south African accent filled the room, causing Eton to harden in his pants.

The pair were childhood friends, although recently she'd become extraordinarily politically active. She was the poster child for traditional racial division, and was an active member of the Afrikkkaners first movement. It hadn't been a problem yet, but one of these days...

Her father had been arrested for corruption, but ensured that Maya, her mother and her sister were well taken care of. They lived in an exclusive gated community, one with a large expat population. Most of the men travelled for work, so it was a favourite haunt of young men looking for legs to spread. Maya began talking away at Eton, chirping about this and that as she bent over to tie her shoe, exposing the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. She glanced upwards, and noticed how rock hard the young man was in his pants. She blushed back at him, and decided that this was as good a time as any, so popped the question.

"Um, hey. I know you like me, and I kind of like you too. Do you want to maybe go out sometime?"

Eton grinned in surprised, and nodded enthusiastically. But just as he felt she was about to lean in for a kiss, he noticed the two black rugby players from earlier walk in.

What do they say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)