More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bazelbrush Bazelbrush

What do they say?

An invitation

Maya quickly covers up her breasts, and the two studs quickly make the connection as to what was about to happen. They laugh heartily, before asking Eton for a private word. Their eyes linger on the girls flush lips, and Eton knows what they're thinking about. His erection skyrockets, although he's unsure of exactly why. He can't be turned on by that thought, could he?

When they're outside, they introduce themselves formally.

"I'm Hujar, and this is Maket. You are friends with Maya, no?"

Eton nods, and to his relief, they press the issue no further. Instead, they chuckle and clap him on the back. They chat for a while, but ignore the elephant in the room.

They leave, and Maya comes outside.

"Jeez, what was that about? You're not thinking of hanging out with them, are you?

Eton blinked, and immediately came back to life.

"I'm gonna probably chill with them for a bit, why?"

Maya recoiled, grabbing Etons hand and leading him around the corner. She urged for him to be quiet as they slowly skulked around to the back of the school, only to see Hujar and Maket chatting with a pair of Blacks who--

They were railing the teacher! Ms. Sabrina?!

The married 30 year old had her legs wrapped around the students waist, blouse already coated with semen. For that matter, her pussy was leaking cum as well. Maya pulled Eton back around the corner and pressed him up against the wall, pressing her lips on his. She pulled away after a moment to speak.

"Please, please don't hang out with them. They're trying to ruin the white race! Their cocks might be huge, and virile, but that's even more of a reason why us white girls need to stay away from them. Here, I need you to record what they're doing and then submit it anonymously online. That'll get that BBC whore teacher fired for sure! I need to run back to class, then we'll go get ice cream or something later. Okay?" She grinned, kissing him once again on the cheek, before running off.

He stood there, grateful she hadn't noticed how hard he was. He peaked around the corner, wondering what he ought to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)