More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by defender2222 defender2222

Who does Venom select for Peter's mate?

The Black Cat because Peter needs a bit of good and bad in his life

It was only because he'd already kept an eye out for her and found out where she was hiding that Venom knew where the Black Cat was making her hideout nowadays. That didn't mean he was happy, as he'd must have preferred the two already together so he didn't have to have one of his two halves travel 12 blocks in order to begin the bonding...

'Doesn't matter though,' he thought as one half of him entered the condo the Black Cat had broken into and used as a hideaway and found her fast asleep on a bed. 'Damn, I chose right for Peter... she is going to keep him on his toes!' Felicia Hardy was dressed in her costume still but was fast asleep... and was surrounded by all matter of fetish magazines! Venom spotted images of fat couples, muscular couples, couples worshiping each others asses or engaging in age play... everywhere he looked there was another sensual feast! 'I knew she was a kinky kitty but wow!'

Felicia had clearly tired herself out enjoying her reading material, and Peter was passed out from his patrol, so neither of them reacted as Venom slipped into their open mouths and began the process of altering their bodies. This was far deeper than how he'd bonded with Peter the first time, or with Brock or Flash. This way... there would be no separating. The three of them would be joined forever, which was what Venom was looking for!

After a few minutes Peter and Felicia both let out happy little moans and drifted into a deeper sleep, not realizing Venom was altering their very DNA... and begining to search their minds to figure out what fetishes the two shared...

What fetish do Peter and Felicia have in common?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)