More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by defender2222 defender2222

What fetish do Peter and Felicia have in common?

Felicia is a furry but who saw Peter as an Anthro?

Venom quietly released some chemicals into Peter and Felicia's brain to stimulate their arousal before using his connection between his two halves to link the two up into a dream. It would take some trial and error to find a shared desire but-

"MMMmmm," Felicia purred as she laid on the bed, completely naked. Of course it was hard to tell at first seeing as she had white and black fur all over her body. "I know we are supposed to get up Tiger but I feel like," she purred, "lounging around."

"You always feel like lounging around," Peter said, entering and proving that the use of MJ's nickname for him by the Black Cat wasn't her stealing from her rival but rather being truthful: Peter was a bipedal tiger man, with orange and black fur, large muscles, and a thick and greedy cock that was nearly as long and thick as his tail. "Admit it... kitten just wants some cream."

"You want some too," Felicia taunted as she began to knead her breasts, causing milk to dribble out. Peter happily leaned down and began to lick at the fluid while rubbing his cock against the Black Cat's folds.

-or it would turn out the two had much more in common than he thought!

'Now... do I turn them into their dream visions now? Or do I want until I get them together?'

When do Peter and Felicia join the furry side?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)