More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

The Beginning of the Sixth Year

Even though she faced a ton of difficulties last year and one of her best friends had been to face Voldemort again, Hermione was excited that she was once again able to take out books from the Hogwarts library. After waking up early to wander around the library and collect a wide variety, to she went up to Madam Pince to check out her books.

Walking back to the common room, Hermione had just rounded the corner while carrying some of the books in her arms when she collided with one of the female seventh year Hufflepuffs.

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," Hermione apologized.

"It's no problem, it was just an accident, here let me help you pick these up," the girl commented.

While the two of them picked up the books that were on the hallway floor neither of them noticed that a book had been knocked into a shadowed corner. Unknown to Hermione the book that flew out of her hands was the rarest book in the entire library. It was called the Rule Book and had the power to make any rule writen down into reality.

It's not until later after supper that someone comes by to collect the book. Picking it up, they glance at the title before reading the introduction.

Who finds the Rule Book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)