More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daxg2001 daxg2001

Where to begin his rounds first?

The Beach

Heading down from the main hotel and Zack Casino was perhaps the greatest feature of the Island - the beaches. Golden sand spread out to meet crashing blue waves. Tall Palm Trees with leaves that rustled with the ocean breeze. A calming silence that was perfect for relaxing for partaking in yoga or just placing a towel down and working on a tan.

Michael took off his shoes as he reached the beach line along with his socks, tucking the latter into the former and holding the footwear in his hand with fingers in each. Perhaps not the most professional way to do it but after dusting off his feet once his rounds had been finished any loose grains of sand would easily be hidden when he put the shoes back on.

A quick glance around he knew of the main directions where guests would likely head to. The Beach Volleyball area was a popular pastime for guests, but sounded quiet - indicating that it had not been reserved for a game at the moment. It didn't mean of course that there might be no one there - just that no staff from the resort had been called on to properly officiate. There had been times guests had enjoyed a friendly game by themselves. So perhaps there could still be someone there? For some reason Michael sensed that it might be the case today.

Aside from the plentiful amount of beach sands to walk down, there was also a small game area. Beach Flags being a simple enough game where two competitor compete in a foot race from one point along the beach to a flag stuck in the sand. The first competitor to grab the flag out of the sand wins. From where Michael was standing it appeared two women were looking ready to play it. He could easily head down in their direction to see if they required a referee to watch.

Where will Michael head next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)