More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by batslutlover batslutlover

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

The Batwoman submission

While Batgirl is ass-fucked by Supergirl, the mayor of Gotham City, the perverse Catwoman, receives an unexpected visit.

"Batwoman!" says the mayor, spinning in her enormous black leather chair and standing up at the same time.

In front of her, the tall, beautiful super-heroine known throughout the city as Batwoman, the lesbian super-heroine, gulps. Batwoman is powerful, and her body is athletic and muscular too, but Catwoman is, simply, other world. The beauty cat look ar the heroine whit a smile in her awesome mouth.

"Catwoman!"

"Yes, slutty Bat-whore?"

Batwoman strikes a heroic stance, with her arms on her hips and her fists on her waist. A breeze coming from an open window makes her large red cape flutter heroically around her statuesque body, clad in a tight-fitting black latex bodysuit.

"Catwoman, you must surrender to me. This has already gone too far. You are sexually enslaving all superheroines and actually all women. This must end and you know it. You can't beat me, I'm Batwoman, I'm a superheroine"

The beautiful Catwoman advanced towards the heroine, who swallowed again and backed away, a little afraid of the power of the evil mayor.

Like a femme, Batwoman has a big cock, of course, but the cock of Catwoman Is simple superior, simple more big, more powerful.

Catwoman continues to move forward, still smiling. The evil villainess wore her uniform, all black, tight, revealing the contours of her powerful, firm tits and above all, revealing a gigantic growing bulge in her crotch. Batwoman drew back even further, licking her lips with her mouth open, feeling the imperious call of Catwoman's cock in her brain. But not only that. Batwoman was also noticing the hints of her own cock, which was growing larger and wetter, telling her that it was better to strip naked and submit to Catwoman's powerful cock. Batwoman, however, managed to resist and, with her own cock growing larger and swollen, the plucky heroine stepped forward.

"Stop there, Catwoman, I order you to surrender in the name of decency and chastity. No other heroine will be dominated and sexually abused by you, nor will any other woman either. Your reign of sexual terror is over, because I am Batwoman, the superheroine of Gotham."

Catwoman's laughter was surely heard throughout the city. Batwoman herself turned red with shame, hearing those laughter full of contempt and mockery, directed at her, the powerful and famous vigilante superheroine.

As she speaks, Catwoman creeps stealthily like a serpentine goddess toward the paralyzed Batwoman, who can't decide what to do next. And the super-heroine's powerful and wet cock is increasingly eager and time and again it insinuates itself into the heroine's hot brain, inciting her to take off all her clothes, all her uniform, to remain naked and submissive, before her master Catwoman.

Batwoman, however, still fights bravely and can, for the moment, master the intense desire welling up from her own wet cock.

"It's not stupid, Catwoman. I represent everything good about this city, I represent kindness, chastity, honesty,... Aughh!"

As the heroic Batwoman composed her boring speech, Catwoman rose to her full power and, with incredible speed, jumped up and then down, landing right behind Batwoman. The superheroine barely had time to react. And so, Catwoman, with a big smile of triumph and her green eyes shining with lust, delivered a good spank with her own hand on Batwoman's big ass.

"How dare you, Catwoman, you can't do that, I'm Batwoman and..."

Batwoman stopped talking, simply because she couldn't. Catwoman, in a swift and masterful movement, grabbed her by the large red cape, pulled her close, and then, with her other hand, began to suffocate the poor heroine.

"Mmm...oofff... I can't...breathe..." the superheroine moaned, fearing for her life.

But Catwoman didn't want to kill her. In an instant she stopped squeezing the heroine's neck and, instead, kicked her hard in the ass.

"Aaayyy, how dare you..."

Batwoman had fallen face down, her ass raised high, her legs spread, her knees on the ground, her big red cape rolled haphazardly to one side.

Catwoman slowly advanced towards her, digging the stiletto heels of her long black boots hard into the ground.

"Have you had enough, Batslut?"

The red haired superheroine, trembling with fear, desire and a powerful sexual excitement that came from her own rebellious super-cock, used all her willpower and managed to get up again and face the beautiful and lustful Catwoman.

"I'm still standing Catwoman, you can't do anything against me, I'm a righteous heroine and good and decency will prevail."

Batwoman, despite her brave words, despite her defiant stance and brave eyes, felt increasingly overwhelmed by the desires of her own cock, which was already almost taking over her will. Furthermore, the sexual power that the lustful Catwoman emanated from her was such that the poor superheroine could barely coordinate her thoughts anymore. Much to her chagrin, scenes of unbridled lesbian sex began to unfold in her mind, erotic secenes in which she was savagely in the ass at the hands of the beautiful Catwoman.

"I don't know how you can be so stupid, Bat-bitch. You have nothing to do against me, I am superior to you, you are nothing more than scum to me, you are just trash, Batwoman, and you know it. In this new world I am the goddess and you are my sex , and not one of the best, believe me. Give up once and for all, Bat-cock-sucker whore, take off that uniform and give me a blowjob with your dirty cheap whore mouth "

Batwoman is sweating profusely. The very tight latex of her uniform is getting into the crack that separates her wide buttocks, and her big nipples are getting harder and harder, and are now fully visible through that same black latex. Furthermore, the entire contour of her pussy is also visible, and around it, a wet spot that is getting bigger and bigger...because Batwoman is very wet. But the worst thing is the incredible hardness of her cock, which threatens to burst out of her uniform. The bulge is now inescapable, and it looks like Batwoman has a mast in her crotch. Catwoman struts in front of the useless Batwoman, who no longer knows what to do. The evil woman turns around, thus showing her contempt for Batwoman's supposed fighting skills, and begins to shake her huge, magnificent and hypnotic sexual goddess ass.

"Obey the ass, Bat-bitch, obey the ass," says Catwoman, expertly shaking her big bubble butt, right in front of the astonished eyes of the poor mature heroine, who doesn't know where to look. Batwoman feels her reason abandoning her. She barely has a grain of dignity, because she is already almost hopelessly horny. Thus, and despite the wonderful smell that Catwoman's ass gives off, a smell that is driving her crazy, Batwoman takes a step forward and tries to behave like a real superheroine.

"Cat...Catwoman...please give up...I...oh...I...I'm a superheroine, you can't do this to me...ooohhh...I'm getting too horny...but I must fight...I must fight...", mutters the heroine, drooling, with her eyes crossed from staring at Catwoman's big bubble butt that jiggles non-stop before her.

"Catwoman...I order you to surrender, in the name of justice!" the redhead heroine screams, trembling with desire, her own cock about to escape from her tight latex pants.

Catwoman laughs at the superheroine's silly words and then, with an unexpected move, she hits Batwoman...with her own bubble butt!

"Aauuggh!" exclaims the stupefied superheroine, who had never in her life expected to end up being hit by a huge woman's ass.

The blow has been strong and Batwoman falls backwards, remaining face up, legs open, with the red cape rolled up under her athletic body.

Batwoman, stunned by the blow, tries to react, but to no avail. Catwoman falls on top of her and smacks her once again with her beautiful smelly bubble butt. The superheroine can no longer do anything, the defeat is complete.

"Please, Catwoman, don't hit me anymore with...with...your ass, I'm begging you..." the superheroine moans, sprawled on the floor, her red hair over her masked face, her skin white beaded with sweat, her entire body trembling with desire, her big cock struggling to come out.

In response, Catwoman smashes her big bubble butt against Batwoman's face, suffocating her.

"Please...I can't...anymore...I can't resist this...oohh...oh...please...", moans the poor, horny Batwoman, her huge cock almost gone out of her stretched, about-to-break, skin-tight black latex pants.

"Don't worry, slut, I'll help you with this," Catwoman says, smacking Batwoman's face once again with her big bubble butt.

The superheroine then stops fighting. The combination of the hints of her own cock, along with the smell of Catwoman's ass and the mental power of the evil woman do the rest. Batwoman has lost the fight, and now has a slutty brain, although a tiny atom of her mind is still trying to say no and refuse total submission.

Catwoman smiles. She knows she has completely defeated the red-haired heroine, who now lies beneath her moaning with desire. Thus, with a mocking pout, Catwoman separates her victorious ass from Batwoman's face while, with one hand, she tightly grabs the superheroine's thick and already very wet cock.

Now Batwoman has her cock out and evil Catwoman is stroking it.

The head of Batwoman's cock is wet, with shiny drops visible. The spunky superheroine is now cross-eyed, tongue out, and drooling non-stop. Her cock is simply taking control of the mind and body of the athletic criminal hunter to turn her into a cock-worshipping slut, and all of this with the invaluable help of Catwoman's powerful mind, who directs everything .

"Come on darling, stop fighting already," Catwoman whispers. And as she says that, the evil woman grabs Batwoman's cock tightly; then she slides her hand upwards until she reaches the wet head of that enormous penis and, finally, she simply touches that reddish, swollen head with one of her gloved fingers.

That's enough.

Batwoman cums in an unprecedented explosion of semen, sending jets and more jets of white sperm everywhere, with her athletic, well-built body trembling with pleasure.

"Aaahhh...ahhh...I...I'm cumming...ahhh," the defeated horny heroine moans, her cock spurting out creamy cum like an endless fountain.

"Okay, slut, that's great. Now, you're going to be the most ass-fucked superheroine in all of Gotham, I assure you, Bat Whore. So, turn around and get on all fours, you idiotic bitch, and quickly "orders the evil Catwoman.

And Batwoman, drooling, moaning with pleasure, with the big cock still shooting semen, obeys like a little dog and gets on all fours, with her big ass in the air.

"Perfect, slut, now the good stuff begins," Catwoman says, spanking Batwoman's beautiful ass with her hands.

"Ugh...my ass," moans the poor superheroine, terrified and anxious at the same time, as she listens, with concern, as Catwoman unzips her black suit and takes out her gigantic cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)