More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Background Conquerer The Background Conquerer

How Does Tzipporah End Up Naked?

The Banquet

Moses and Rameses arrived at the banquet in honor of Seti making Rameses prince regent. This meant that he was now responsible for overseeing all temples in Egypt. As a tribute to Rameses, the two high priest, Hotep and Huy, decided to present him with a gift.

Moses and Rameses sat down on the steps as a light shined down of Hotep.

Hotep: By the power of Ra, we present for your delectation and delight an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway land.

He then threw powder on the ground before swinging a ball attached to a rope, making blue smoke appear. Lavender walls suddenly appeared out of the smoke and Hotep moved away while showcasing what was behind it. The walls came down revealing Tzipporah wearing revealing concubine dress on a camel with Huy holding a long rope attacked to her wrists.

The crowd applauded while Tzipporah looked around before glaring at the two princes who who both gasped in amazement at her beauty. Hotep took the rope from Huy.

Hotep: We offer you this delicate desert flower.

He yanked on the rope and pulled Tzipporah from the camel making her shriek before standing in front of the princes. Rameses got up with a smirk and and walked over to her.

Rameses: Let us inspect this desert flower.

Does Rameses Succeed in Inspecting Tzipporah

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)