More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

What Universe Are We In?

The Arrowverse

Adrian Chase had been plotting his on Oliver Queen for years. Ever since the Vigilante first appeared in his life and slew his father, Chase had harbored a growing grudge against the Emerald Archer. He'd been working his way through law school and training with an offshoot of the League of Assassins, intending on taking down Queen on two fronts. But today, he happened upon a strange garage sale on the outskirts of The Glades, the rougher part of Star City.

A modest, well kept house stood out like a sore thumb in the slum. Chase slowly examined The Broker's wares, recognizing some of them from legends he'd heard among the shadows. One item stood out to him. It was a small bone, about the size of his finger. It's surface had been etched with an unknown script, its blood red symbols seeming to glow in the light as he examined it.

"Young man, that is The Wishing Bone," The Broker said. "It has a great and terrible power to bend reality with just a wish."

"Fascinating," Chase replied without looking up. "How much?"

"$10."

Chase pulled a folded bill from his wallet and handed it to the immortal being. He walked away smiling, knowing that his timetable had just accelerated considerably. He gripped the bone and felt a warmth spread throughout his hand.

"I wish..."

What is his first wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)