More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

Who does that happen to be?

The Ambitious Monika - HareMonika

Monika Wilks was just an ordinary woman for the best part of her life. She went through life with no abnormalities whatsoever. Throughout most of her life she never showed any signs of having any powers, and was harassed and bullied relentlessly over this factor in her school life. Even past her schooling age she had never shown any powers, with this world of amazing powers and incredible individuals, it was hard to feel like she was meant to exist at all. At about the age of 34 Monika now stood at about 5 foot 9 with long flowing jet-black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and nice toffee tan. Despite her great looks though she always felt out of place with the world she lived in. Until one day one her way home from her office job, Monika noticed that she was being followed.

"All your money bitch now" From behind Monika spoke a young woman burglar who was holding her at fire point with her hand outreached in the shape of a pistol. Emotions swirled deep within Monika, she was afraid of dying at the hands of some two-bit crook like this one, but she also felt depressed about her circumstances. All these Emotions built up inside her creating a great psionic from her mind. The crook in front of her stood down, with a dazed look upon her face. Confused by this Monika asked "Hey are you ok miss?" only for the Crook to respond "yesss my missstressss." It almost seemed as though that the crook was in some form of hypnotic state, to test this theory Monika would give the crook a simple command that if she obeyed would give her a chance for escape, and humiliate the crook. "give your self a wedgie." Monika commanded in an unsure tone, despite her unease at her rather bold command, the crook reached from behind her back and pulled a pair of lacy black panties up from her pants and almost to her head. As the crook continued to pull Monika made her escape.

Once home Monika decided to contemplate her newfound powers. As she pondered her powers she thought back at her powerless life, She remembered how badly she was treated and all because of her lack of powers. Now that she had powers though, and powers potent enough to take the minds of others, She had decided she was done taking from others. Over the course of the next 6 months Monika would spend her days perfecting the usage of her powers, ensuring she could use them on any one and if need be everyone. Before long she no longer worked, no longer paid for a thing, and lived as a royal in her own town. Everyone from her town was now nothing more than an oblivious pawn to her own tightly controlled town. The Monika of the past was no more, Now she was HareMonika, The ambitious mind controlling woman who seeks to turn the entire world into her own personal Harem. Soon all would obey her words.

HareMonika seeks the world, Which super will stand against her first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)