More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

HareMonika seeks the world, Which super will stand against her first?

Tanikki, The Raccoon Rebel

Nikki was gifted with the ears and tail of a raccoon, despite this odd quirk in her DNA she lived a pretty decent life. As the hero Tanikki she had a pretty decent list of villains she had conquered with her commonly dismissed intrusive espionage tactics. The only problem was that all who heard about Tanikki thought of her as just a joke. As news about the dreaded HareMonika spread throughout the world, Tanikki decided that taking down a villain bent on taking over the world would be a great way to prove she was more than some furry joke. Her plan was simple locate the base of operations HareMonika had, terminate all and any technology she owned that could pose a threat, and finally cuff and shackle the dreaded villain HareMonika. A simple enough strategy, what could go wrong?

Under the cover of night Tanikki made her way to the roof of Mind-Meld Lofts, home and base of HareMonika. Using the vents as a quite means of travel Tanikki navigated her way to what she believed was the room where HareMonika kept all her brainwashing tech. Upon the next vent she found Tanikki broke her way through the sealing landing quietly on the floor, only to find the room she found was actually some form of sex dungeon. The room before her was covered wall to wall with sex toys and BDSM equipment the floor scattered with various types of wooden horse beams, seatless chairs and other such BDSM furniture. Upon one of the Wooden horses was a woman Tanikki assumed was a captive being brainwashed. Tanikki walked over to the woman and whispered "don't worry I'm a hero, my name is Tanikki and I'll rescue you." As she reassured the supposed hostage, Tanikki untied the woman and ungagged her gaged mouth. Tanikki helped the woman off the horse, as she climbed down though she whispered to the racoon hero "My my your quite the hero indeed."

The room fell silent as Tanikki, clad in her dark-grey turtleneck sweater and black sweatpants, realized the naked captive woman before her was HareMonika. Tanikki was froze with astonishment and what she could have sworn was an unexplained arousal. "h-how how did you trick me? Nikki asked unsure of what she could do now. "hehehe your espionage strategy was so dry it's a wonder no one had captured and tortured you sooner dear." HareMonika snickered as she circled the young adult before her, teasing her tail send waves of pleasing, but alarming pleasure through Nikki's body. "Though if it's any consolation, I'm glad you made the attempt you will make the cutest addition to my collection of captivated heroes." HareMonika reassured as she planted a kiss straight on Tanikki's lips. As Monika pulled away Tanikki dropped to the floor, her face blank with pleasure, a nice damp spot running down her pant legs, and a aroma of piss wafting around the fallen hero. "I even have the perfect position for you sweetie." HareMonika said grinning ear to ear with excitement.

Monika seems to have a soft spot for the Raccoon hero, What is Nikki's Fate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)