More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

HareMonika seeks the world, Which super will stand against her first?

HuriKate, The Speedstress

HuriKate was an up an rising hero seeking to prove herself worthy of greatness. Fresh out of the academy at 18 and a prodigy of speed, Katie was gifted with speed that rivaled even the winds of the most powerful hurricanes. When word first got to her about this dreaded new villain bent on world domination, She new this had to be her chance. Within 30 minutes of travel from New York City to a Small coastal town just outside of Miami, renamed Haremville, by it's greatest ruler HareMonika. As Kate walked across the town in an average hoodie and jeans, to protect her true identity, Katie noticed Monika's influence over the town. All the residence were women, young women around her own age, and each of them walked around completely naked, as though there was no one to worry about. Walking up to a couple of women walking down the street Katie asked them "Hey does this town have any high class buildings I'm new in town and am looking to move in?" Granted her blunt question could have drawn attention to her, but it did the job and one of the women spoke "Well I suppose there is Mind-Meld Lofts, but the best apartment their is the home of our fair town mistress." She answered with a heavy moan of arousal and bliss at the mention of the mistress.

Knowing well this to be her best bet Katie rushed past the women with her super speed. She ran to the top of the nearest building to get her bearings straight, her clothes torn by her speed revealed her superhero uniform, a skintight body suit that covered her body from neck to toe in a beautiful pink and purple suit tight enough to cut any resistance to dial back her speed. Katie looked around town to see if she could find the building, and soon found a tall building with a big room on the top floor surrounded by crystal clear windows for the world to peer into. With her destination set Katie tied her auburn hair into a ponytail and sped to the building and within 15 seconds found herself climbing to the top of this 28 story building, and breaking down the fancy mahogany doors to meet HareMonika herself. "Sorry to break it too you slut but your little hostile takeover is now over." Katie said hoping to sound as cool in person as she believed herself to sound in her head. Monika only chuckled at the insolent hero before her and claimed "No my sweet child your days of heroism are over, you now belong to me, Slut."

HuriKate was a little caught off guard by the villain's calm deminer and reiterated "Maybe you don't understand I am a hero and I'm here to take you down and free this town from your demented control." Monika only looked over to the slender young hero before her and explained "My dear plenty of even the most stalwart heroes come to me seeking to bring me to their false sense of justice they all end up in my power and my command, and as for you, why your already in my power pretty little minx." HuriKate only laughed at the villains notion "yeah as if I would ever join some skimpy dressed idiot like you." HuriKate retorted commenting on the villain uniform Monika chose, which was nothing more than just a classic harem two-piece uniform with fine purple silks and sterling silver accents. "Enough of your mad ramblings, Let Rush!" HuriKate cried out with her catchphrase as she used her super speed to try and land a devastating 260 mph punch, but before she could land her hit Monkia said softly "Freeze." And on that small command Hurikate's speed faded and her punch fell a short two feet before the villain's face. "wh-what is this?" Katie asked feeling an odd combination of horror fear and perhaps...pleasure. "It's like I said sweetie you belong to me now, everyone within this town's limits is under my power my psychic ability is just that great to keep them in my power, the moment I first saw you I could take your mind so easily." HuriKate was worried she never believed such power could exist she tried to fight, even just move back by an inch but was rendered completely motionless. "The best part of it is that all just one glance can do wanna see how I break minds?" HareMonika asked rhetorically as she moved passed the hero's still frozen fist. Soon Hurikate was mere inches face to face with this villain, though she couldn't actually tell what was about to happen she knew if she didn't fight now she would fall to this villain. Despite her best of efforts HareMonika's lips locked with HuriKate's, and as they did Katie knew her fate was sealed.

As soon as HareMonika pulled away from the fallen hero Katie dropped to the ground twitching with unfathomable pleasure, as a decent sized wet stain formed from the bottom of her body and down her leg. "ohohohoh is that a cum stain or a piss stain sweetie?" Monika asked with the first form of sincerity in their meeting. "It is piss my mistress, please forgive me." Katie responded in a monotone voice, it was clear the snarky and overly ambitious hero was gone, and in her place was a new pawn ready for Monika's use. "I should have figured so snarky yet no discipline, I think its time to train my newest minion." Monika said with a lustfully sinister smile upon her face.

Hurikate has fallen, And now she will be trained to please Monika, How does the training begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)