More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 229 229

What's next?

The Alexandria Academy of The Arcane Arts

The Alexandria Academy is the third oldest magical school in the world.

It is ostensibly located in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, but hasn't physically existed there for thousands of years, when they moved it, and their collection of knowledge to avoid the destruction that would befall the mortal library. It has, since that day, existed in a small dimension created to house it, alongside its own city, also called Alexandria. The only way to reach it or leave it is with magic.

Although the school is in the middle of a city, it's not like there's no space to go outside. Twists and turns though Alexandria can take you into sprawling plains, enormous forests, or vast seas, some of which were created with the dimension, and others were added later, for purpose, fun, or experimentation. A few easy to get to and well known destinations include the Courtyard, which has a number of marked entrances, the Maze, which is useful practice for dimensional magic, due to its ability to eject you after a certain amount of time, so that if you are lost or stuck, it is not forever, or the Folds, little tweaks to Alexandria that don't quite leave the dimension, such as a couple bathrooms which separate everyone inside into identical versions of themselves for privacy. Of course, if you make too many wrong turns, you can end up practically anywhere, and occasionally there is a problem that needs the headmistress to quickly create or smooth out a Fold, such as the time a toilet was found that emptied directly on top of itself.

The school was originally created in a time when mages would go off on adventures, so they were sorted into five groups based on the role they would play. More recently, students have begun to notice that they line up almost with the sexual desires of their members.

  • Panathlia, symbolized by a lion and the colors yellow and blue. They are known for their Charisma, which helped them in their role as leaders. The Housemaster is George Kosey, who teaches Potions, and Illusions. Most Panathlia have found that they rather enjoy being in relationships with many people at once, and like to be doted on and loved. Every Panathlia is also given the job of forming a group, officially called a Batha, but students tend to just call them Parties, consisting of one member of every house.
  • Arecae, symbolized by a unicorn and the colors white and green. They are known for their Observation skills, which helped them in their role as healers, although in modern times, most of them instead find work in more long term jobs, such as preserving youth and increasing physical fitness or attractiveness. The only house with both a housemaster and a housemistress, the twins Karen and Aren Rain, who teach Healing, Physical Education, and Transformation. Most Arecae love to look at and touch the bodies of people they're attracted to, and play with their appearances with and without magic.
  • Toscra, symbolized by a bear and the colors red and brown. They are known for their Physical prowess of all kinds, which helped them in their role as front line fighters. The housemistress is Malina Sali, who teaches Summoning, and Runes. Most Toscra enjoy BDSM as the submissive, and like the idea of belonging to somebody else, and being controlled.
  • Gorathigar, symbolized by a dragon and the colors black and silver. They are known for their pure Arcane power and skill, as well as their knowledge of hidden things, which helped them in their role as a powerful offensive . The housemaster is Thomas Zhang, who teaches Elements, Languages, Scrolls, and History. Most Gorathigar like to be in control and dominant, as well as to use magic in the bed.
  • Pyrbis, symbolized by a magpie and the colors purple and gold. They are known for their Care, which helped them in their role as specialists, they make sure that nothing was ever overlooked, even the smallest detail. The housemistress is Monica Taylor, who teaches Sight, and Alteration. Most Pyrbis like to wear fancy clothes and jewelry, and love being in public, making them love exhibitionism, whether it's their own or someone elses.

Every student must join a party with a member of every other house, so they're relatively friendly to each other, with some exceptions. Every house thinks that they are the best of course, but students in Panathlia feel that their role as leaders justifies it, and can get annoyed when people don't listen to them, and tend to be frustrated by Gorathigars disagreeing with them and refusing to back down, and Pyrbis just ignoring them or annoying them. Arecae find Toscras stupid and clumsy, and Panathlia's a bit too self centered. Toscras think that Panathlia's are lazy and cowardly, making other people do their work, and Pyrbis get into too much trouble by not thinking things through. Gorathigars tend to dislike Toscras and think that they're stupid, and think that Arecae waste too much time on things that don't matter, and other people's idiocy. Pyrbis think that Gorathigars are all brute power and not enough finesse, and Arecae don't apply themselves to their fullest potential.

There are other faculty, such as the Headmistress, Julia Kess, who teaches advanced classes about dimensions, and the Vice Headmaster, Petrov, who refuses to tell anyone his first name.

Pretty much all sexual relations are allowed, including ones between faculty and students, but no teacher would ever give a student a different grade because of that. However, sex is a privilege, and if a student is doing too badly in class because they spend all their time having sex, there are countermeasures. It is frowned on to have sex in certain places, and if seen, the students may be told to leave, but they aren't breaking any rules unless they refuse to leave or stop when told. High level students swear that sex helps their magic, and even their studying.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)