More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

How will our tale of superpowered passion in the stars begin?

The Adventures of Captain Reina Startooth

(So the idea behind this is kind of a lesbian Captain Kirk, travelling to new planets and romancing alien babes.)

The GCS Morrigan

It had been 24 hours since Reina had awakened from her cryostasis pod after a 500-year intergalactic journey. She looked out the bridge window at the small space station that had been built prior to their arrival; the Galactic Commonwealth had sent construction bots a year beforehand to build a home for the crew while they scouted the new galaxy for possible habitable planets.

This had been Reina's dream for as long as she could remember; she'd always loved watching shows like Nova Voyage growing up, mesmerized by the adventures of Captain Vance and crew, fantasizing about drifting from planet to planet, romancing gorgeous alien babes... and now here she was, captain of the first Commonwealth crew to ever visit another galaxy.

Reina's enthusiasm for space travel motivated her to attend the Commonwealth space fleet academy, where she graduated with honors; she'd spend the next few years working on different ships, quickly rising in rank and becoming a very well regarded ship commander. When the Commonwealth announced the intergalactic initiative, Reina pushed hard -- obsessively, even -- to be a part of it. Impressed by her drive, the initiative council appointed her captain of the GCS Morrigan, the very first ship to be sent out to scout this neighboring galaxy.

The crew was all-female. Dr. Ranu, the Initiative's head doctor, had developed a serum that could provide resistance to any harsh conditions; however, it was only effective on women, prompting the initiative to assign all women to the Morrigan. As a side effect, the serum also improved the recipients' bodies to peak physical condition, so the women in the crew were all fit and beautiful... much to Reina's delight.

Reina brushed some of her light brown hair away from her eyes and stared at the unexplored stars in front of her. She took in the view, wondering what was in store for her and her crew. Obviously, it wasn't going to be as exciting and romantic as the TV shows she watched... was it? She wouldn't be romancing and fucking exotic alien beauties like in her fantasies... would she?

After taking the moment in, she decided it was time to get to work. She approached the mainframe and began typing on the holographic interface, entering a command to begin the cryo-awakening process for the rest of the crew.

Who wakes up next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)