More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who wakes up next?

Fighter pilot, Julia “Dusty” Leonard.

Dusty awoke to the sharp sound of beeping and the squealing hiss of frigid air. She blinked her frost-covered eyes open and was greeted by a bright, glaring blur. She caught glimpses of movement occasionally, but the blurry haze so obscured her vision that she couldn’t make out faces or objects.

“Crewman Leonard, how are you feeling?” came a soft French-accented voice from the depths of the haze—a familiar one.

“Bloody brilliant, Emily,” she snapped back in an overly obvious sarcastic tone, “I always wanted to know what a frozen vegetable felt like.”

She could virtually hear Emily rolling her eyes. “Your vitals are normal, for you anyway. Just try to take it easy. You’ve been asleep for almost five hundred years.”

“Does that mean I’m old enough to drink now?”

“Your body is still nineteen years old.”

“Spoilsport.”

Dusty started to sit up only to feel a soft hand firmly pushing her shoulder. She ignored it and herself up.

“I’m not a baby,” she growled as she fought her frozen limbs. The instant she was vertical, she felt her blood surging to her brain and digging in deep behind her emerald eyes. It felt like someone had struck her face with an icepick. She winced as her warm blood clashed with her cold skin, sending an intense head-splitting pain between her eyes and through her skull.

“I tried to warn you,” Emily said, patting her shoulder, “Just hold still for a moment. Your body needs time to warm up.”

Dusty squeezed her nose and blinked a few times to shake off the pain. As her vision started to return, the first thing she saw was Emily’s skirt-covered butt. The red-haired French girl was outfitted in a slim white nurse’s uniform with a skirt that cut off just below the hips, along with black leggings that were just transparent enough to see what color her long legs were, and black-heeled boots that went up to her knees. As the young blonde ran her eyes over Emily’s curves for an…unusual amount of time, she couldn’t help but notice that something was off. She seemed a little more fit from the last time she saw her. She didn’t know if you could lose fat during cryostasis, which Emily certainly had, but she was reasonably sure that one didn’t grow muscle. After all, she was quite literally frozen in place. Then she got a good look at her face.

“Lose your glasses,” Dusty asked at first before noticing that her glasses weren’t the only things missing, “And your freckles?”

Emily blushed and lightly brushed a finger across her face as if trying to feel for her missing spots. She then gave Dusty a shy smile and tilted her green eyes towards her clipboard.

“Oh, this,” she said nervously, “You can thank Dr. Ranu for our new looks. The injection she gave us was meant to help us survive a five-hundred-year-long journey. As I understand it, some of the compounds she used were the same things the military used on super soldiers to give them their regenerative properties. Our healthy bodies are likely a side effect of that.”

“That’s one hell of a side effect,” Dusty’s eyes suddenly lit up, “Wait, if this stuff made you into a bombshell, then what did it do to me?”

Before Emily could stop her, Dusty unzipped her cryosuit from her neck to her belly. The once slender, small-breasted girl’s jaw dropped as a pair of modest-sized breasts bounced out of her suit like a pair of pudding-filled basketballs.

“Bloody hell, I’ve got hooters!” she giggled, cupping her chest to test their weight. They were incredibly soft and just as sensitive. The mere tinge of her fingers under her mounds was enough to harden her pink nipples and squeeze a tiny mew from her lips.

“Could you please put those away?” Emily said with bright red cheeks.

Dusty gave her a playful wink before zipping up her suit, or at least she tried to. As the young blonde was quick to discover there was a reason why her new enlarged busts were so eager to leave the skintight confines of her cryosuit.

“I hope you have something else in my size,” Dusty said with a nervous chuckle as she cupped her hands over her nipples.

“I’ll see what I can find,” Emily sighed, “In the meantime, I suggest you use the showers in the next room. A few of our other crew mates are warming up after being frozen for five centuries.”

“Right,” Dusty stepped out of her pod and stretched her arms over her head, perking out her new breasts and curves, “Too bad we couldn’t get any boys to come with us. If they took the same stuff we did, I bet they would be super-hot.”

“A ship full of men should have been sent out roughly two years after we left if everything went smoothly.”

“I got to wait two years to get some beefcake dick?” Dusty whined as she hobbled toward the showers, “God, there's going to be a fucking orgy when they arrive.”

What is happening in the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)