More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Semprini Semprini

Good morning Kenny. What's your plan today?

That stupid alarm was meant to be switched off. Kenny has no lecture today.

Kenny glared angrily at his phone. He was 100% certain he had turned that alarm off. He actually hadn't, of course, but that didn't stop him taking his anger out on it by chucking it...into the pillow. He wasn't an idiot. He sighed and flopped backwards onto his bed. He lay there for a few seconds before concluding that his hard-on was not going to go away by itself. He had . He powered up his laptop and sat himself down, his huge rock hard cock ready to go. As he plugged his headphones into the port, and browsed to his favourite porn site and got busy.

Time passed as Kenny jerked off, but he just couldn't feel satisfied. His dream had been so vivid and real, he was aching for that sort of feeling again. But that would require interacting with a woman, and that wasn't going to be happening any time soon. It's not like one was going to just come knocking on his door.

There was suddenly a knock at the door.

How convenient! I wonder who it could be...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)