More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deskferret Deskferret

What do you do,

That group of adventurers looked familiar.

"Sure, I'll talk to you about your request in the morning." You tell the lizard woman.

"Thank you Sir." She responds.

You turn back around, and head back down the staircase. Scanning the room you spot the group that was waving at you. Immediately recognition dawns on you, as you rush to the table They're at.

The man at the far end of their booth greets you. He is dressed in dark robes, with long greasy hair.

"I knew it was you! How ya been?" He asks.

Yep, this was "Mad" Morgan Lacroix. His voice is slick, confident, and Weasley.

"Yeah last time I saw you, you were leaving me hanging in that cage." You grumble.

"We had to. Lord Dusk's army was right on our heels. We came back, but you were gone." Morgan gives a large smile. "Come sit with us, Calypso missed you."

He motions to the table. The first person you see is a towering female orc in full plate mail. This mountain of a woman is Calypso. Sitting next to her is a male grey furred catfolk. He is missing an ear, and glaring at you.

"Sit, sit, I insist." Morgan says, pushing you into the booth.

You are wedged between "Mad" Morgan, and Calypso. You know what this group has in store for you can't be good. Suddenly you yipe as you feel someone pull your dick out of your pants. You go to jump up, but are held down by Calypso.

"Don't make a scene, just enjoy yourself." Morgan instructs.

You glance down to see a gorgeous dark elf stroking you member. Her slate grey skin is framed by snow white hair, as she smiles up at you. Wordlessly she slips the rod into her mouth. The feelin is incredible. The warm moisture around your cock causes it to start twitching.

"Treya is pretty talented. So do you want to hear what we have to say?" Morgan asks while throwing his arm around you.

"O-okay..." you manage to get out.

Treya the dark elf is bobbing up and down on your shaft at rhis point. The feel of suction she creates with her mouth makes you lose concentration for a moment. The popping sound, as she start sucking the entire length of you can be heard by the whole table. You look back down to watch her head sink down to your base, only to rise up until your cockhead pops out of her mouth. She immediately swallows your engorged rod again, repeating the process.

"You saw the picture of the sexy girl on the sign outside?" Calypso asks you in a deep, but feminine voice.

You shake your head yes. You doubt you could say anything right now if you wanted.

"She's the inn's main attraction. She went missing a few days ago. The owner asked us to find her." The massive orc woman continues.

Treya has shifted her focus from your shaft to your balls at this point. Her tongue is long and thin, and wraps its way around your testicles like a snake. You start breathing heavy, as her oragan dances across your coin purse.

"Yeah see I've got the magic, Calypso's got the muscle, and Tibbs can break into, or out of anything." Morgan says gesturing to the catfolk.

"I don't see why we need him." Tibbs snarls to Morgan.

"We need him because we need a tracker." Morgan shoots back. "And you are the best tracker I've ever seen." He changes his attention to you.

Treya has your entire member in her mouth again. Her tongue is swirling around the underside of it. Your knob twitches wildly. You're so close, and the dark elf knows it. You clamp your hands on her head, unleashing into her throat.

You buck your hips into her face. Several bursts of cum flood her mouth. The dark elf remains calm, as you hear her gulp down every drop. She doesn't spill any of it. She slides back up to your tip. You feel her flicking it to encourage the last few drops out of you.

"So what do I get out of this?" You ask Morgan.

"Treya of course. You felt how good her foreplay is. You help us, you get to fuck Treya to your hearts content." Morgan answers.

Do you accept their offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)