More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mahyma Mahyma

What happens to Evie's clothes?

That damn hypnotist

Evie Frye had been investigating a series of unusual robberies taking place across London. After finding that none of the criminals seemed to be aware of their actions it was clear a different approach would be needed. So instead of catching the most recent thief, Evie Stalked him through the streets seeing where whatever was influencing him to perform these crimes wanted him to go next.

This led her to the park where the thief handed off the necklace he'd stolen to a mysterious man in a top hat. A quick bit of deduction led her to the conclusion that this was Enzio Capelli, the man who'd sold the jewels in the first place.

"Mr Enzio Capelli, I presume? So you're responsible for the theft of your own jewels."

Enzio Capelli simply kept swinging his watch in front of her "You are very much mistaken, aren't you, my child?" he said in a smooth, calming tone of voice.

Despite herself, Evie could feel her resistance melting away "Yes, I'm... very much mistaken," she says in a lifeless monotone, pulling herself together for a moment she regains her concentration "Hold on!"

"You are very much mistaken," he reiterated. "And now you are so very, very tired. Aren't you?"

"Yes, I am so very, very tired." and with those words, the last of her willpower washed away.

"Now, you're going to do a little job of work for me, aren't you?" and that was the last thing Evie remembered.

...

When Evie woke up again she found herself standing in a police cell being leered at through the bars by several of the officers. She went to check her equipment and noticed that she was also completely naked.

"What the fuck! Where am I?" Evie asked in obvious confusion, a lush creeping on to her freckled cheeks.

At this point Charles Dickins walked into the room, Evie was glad to see a familiar face, although less glad that he could see her. "It seems you've been arrested for public indecency" Charles explained, "How intriguing. Well I've pulled a few strings so you're free to go, I'm afraid I don't have a change of clothes for you though"

"Thank you for getting me out," Evie said. She decided that first, she should head back to base to re-equip herself before reconvening with Charles to continue her investigation.

How does her trip through London go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)