More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What was did I dream of?

That I was worshiping a BBC

It was so odd, I just remembered seeing the stranger begin stripping down in front of me. I was yelling “Stop! You creep!” But I was shut up when he pulled down his boxers. It was like a switch went off in my head and I was no longer disturbed by the nude black man in front, all I could focus on was that massive black cock.

I crawled over and looked up at at him. “Can I touch it?” I asked and the man nodded. I reached out and grabbed it and marveled as it grew in my dwarfed hand “its so big!” I said pulling my shit down and lifting up my arm I was even more amazed “It’s- it’s as big as my FUCKING ARM!!”

It was so amazing, seeing the cock on my tits, it just felt so right, I knew that I was made to be a to that bbc. I looked up at the god I was ready to utterly submit to “please make me your slut, I just want to suck this cock all day! Please! Please! Just command me to do anything you want your white whore to do” I pleaded, the man looked down and grinned, while my heart was pumping with anticipation but then it all turned to a nightmare “hey hun, I uh think you’re gonna be late for work” the man said in Tyler’s voice. I sprung awake and saw Tyler standing above me looking particularly pasty in his tighty whities. I thought about what to say and said...

What do I say to Tyler?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)