More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What do I say to Tyler?

Fuck! I gotta go!

"Fuck! gotta go!" I yelled throwing off the covers and sprinting into the bathroom, I swear I heard Tyler mutter something along the lines of "Jeez that's what I told you". By the time I got out of the bathroom Tyler was gone without so much as a goodbye. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my face scoured for a moment "piece of shit doesn't deserve this" I said looking over my body. I dressed, made coffee, and a moment later I was in my car. I left my apartment complex and began speeding down the road.

Where I lived was a nice enough area but my commute, while not long brought me through a weird part of the town. There were three remarkable things about this strip, an amazing Chinese restaurant, a dense amount of sex shops, and a coffee shop called Mary's Cafe that was the life for all the people who worked in my office. I got a text from my boss offering me the perfect out so that I would not be late "Hey hate to ask since I'm sure you're almost here, but would you mind stopping at Mary's, I just put in an order to treat the office, happy Friday!" Luck was with me and Mary's was right ahead, I turned off the road and responded to my boss that I would get the order. I walked in the shop and the girl working the counter greeted me by name "Hey Jen, picking up for the office? I told Mark that it would be close to 20 minutes till it’s ready." I interrupted her and said "Yeah that's totally fine! I'll count it as a paid break"

I stepped away from the counter and alone with my thoughts my anger towards Tyler began brewing. I looked out the window and saw one of the sex shops, could be a fun way to pass the time. I saw a man in the corner of the store looking at me, some how I know he was watching me check out the sex shop. He stood up and smiled at me, he was dark and very attractive but more importantly I could see a large bulge in his pants. He nodded his head as a signal for me to follow him just before he entered the restroom. I took a step to follow him but froze, then again this man was a complete stranger, I would be cheating, and I don’t have any condoms!

How should I pass the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)