More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What was did I dream of?

That I was cucking Tyler

“You sit right the fuck down!” I shouted pushing him back on to the chair. “You thought you were worthy of touching these big titties?!” I said squeezing my breasts underneath my red corset “aww I bet you thought I actually liked getting fucked by that pathetic cock, you’ve never been able to make me cum” I added opening the door behind “I’m gonna show you what a slut I am when real men fuck me, I’m gonna show you all the things that I would never do with you!” From the door way the two men walked in completely bare, with their swaying cocks, I was already dripping at sight and I said as much “they do need to even eat my pussy to get me wet cucky, I’m so horny for them but I’ll never be wet for you” I said as one of them sat down on another couch stroking his dick.

I bent down and looked back one last time “you know I don’t even remember the last time I made the mistake of blowing you but I’ll gladly suck his cock whenever I can” and with that I immediately began sucking his dick, just the tip at first as I swirled my tongue around the head. At the same I felt the other man behind me and I reached back to spread my ass for him, I popped off the cock in my mouth for just a moment and said “hmm I can’t wait to feel that ass stretched out soooo much!!” With that my hungry lips went back to the waiting cock. I felt then the other cock press against my ass hole.

I began moaning as both cocks went deeper in me, and I grew louder and more high pitched every second. IIt was AMAZING better than Tyler ever could be, and it was what I deserved for dealing with Tyler. I could feel my breasts bounce and the man’s balls smack my clit with every thrust. I was gagging and practically on the fat dick in my throat, I was so close when I lunged back, I opened my mouth to scream— but then the men where gone. Tyler now on the couch still nude just smiled and said “hey uh I think you have to get up for work or something”.

I opened my eyes from the dream and there stood Tyler, pasty as ever “yeah, like you slept in babe” he added, now that I was awake, regrettably, I opened my mouth and said...

What do I say to Tyler?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)