More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What do I say to Tyler?

I’m not feeling well, I think I’m gonna call out.

“Ugghhh I’m not feeling to well, to be honest” I said, easily lying. I told Tyler I was going to call out and I did exactly that, then suddenly I was alone in the house. I knew I had until at least 5PM before Tyler got home which left me plenty of time to have some private fun. I grabbed my laptop from underneath the bed and was ready to really enjoy the day, but then I closed the laptop.

I just wasn’t in the mood to masturbate, which really struck me as an odd occurrence as I always try sneaking away for a quickie. I thought about my dream and how great it felt until fucking Tyler ruined it. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. “I’m a beautiful sexy woman!!” I shouted at the mirror and wondered how the fuck am I feeling like this when I’m only 24, that fucking asshole didn’t have a single sexual or dominant bone in his body.

There was a pit of rage and anger in my stomach and I’ve tried so many things to reignite Tyler’s sexual spark and now I realized that he’s fucking useless. Not only that but I wasted my college years on that bastard!! “If he’s not gonna fuck me I’m gonna find some who will! And he’ll just have to accept that or get the fuck out.” I then went into the bathroom and showered and got ready, for what I didn’t really know but I didn’t want to waste another day. I sat in the living room and began planning my next more first...

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)