More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What was did I dream of?

That I was being gangbanged

I walked in my front door and in the living there stood seven tall, lean, and dark men. Instantly I was unbearably horny and excited, I knew I needed this more than anything! I walked towards them wearing a tight sheer nighty. Once I was surrounded by them I felt all the the hands around me, and they made short work of my nighty. Now nude, I was shuddering as they groped my breasts, squeezed my ass, and teased my glistening pussy before I was pushed to my knees. I was now face to face with cocks that were at least twice as long and thick compared to anything I’ve seen before. I held one of them in my hand it was hot in my palm, I saw the pulsing cock in front of me dripping precum and I opened my mouth and neared it, until suddenly the man grabbed my head and pulled me towards him.

“Suck that fucking cock hoe” I heard the man say and with that the rest of the men seemed to animate more, the squeezes turned to slaps the groping grew rougher, and I felt another cock already against my pussy.

In my own dream I was being utterly used, as I was being roughly face fucked, the man began cumming in my mouth and I loved swallowing the endless steams. “You a black cum addicted slut, right bitch?!” He said pulling out, covering my face with more jets of cum “YESS I LOVE YOUR CUM! Please fuck me, fuck me harder!!”

Instead the other man pulled out and another sat on the ottoman and pulled me on top of him. He lined up his cock and pressed against my asshole, I’d never been fucked in the ass or dreamed about it before but I loved it! Quickly, another shoved his cock in my now gaping cunt and before I could yell out in ecstasy I was to suck another black dick. I was stuffed and getting used like a slut and I loved every sensation, I WAS SO CLOSE

“Hey Jen, wake up” I heard Tyler say and now he shook me out of sleep for once “I think you’re gonna be late for work, unless you go like now” he said already dressed.

What do I say to Tyler?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)