More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What do I say to Tyler?

I not feeling well, I think I’m gonna call out.

“Ugghhh I’m not feeling too well, to be honest” I said, easily lying. I told Tyler I was going to call out and I did exactly that, then suddenly I was alone in the house. I knew I had until at least 5PM before Tyler got home which left me plenty of time to have some private fun. I grabbed my laptop from underneath the bed and was ready to really enjoy the day, but then I closed the laptop.

I just wasn’t in the mood to masturbate, which really struck me as an odd occurrence, as I always was sneaking away for a quickie. I thought about my dream and how great it felt until fucking Tyler ruined it. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. “I’m a beautiful sexy woman!!” I shouted at the mirror and wondered how the fuck am I feeling like this when I’m only 24, that fucking asshole didn’t have a single sexual or dominant bone in his body.

There was a pit of rage and anger in my stomach and I’ve tried so many things to reignite Tyler’s sexual spark and now I realized that he’s fucking useless. Not only that but I wasted my college years on that bastard!! “Fuck him! I’m gonna take control now and make sure I get what I NEED.” I then went into the bathroom and showered and got ready, for what I didn’t really know but I didn’t want to waste another day of my life! I sat in the living room and began planning my next move...

What do I do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)