More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What do I do now?

Maybe I could go to a bar.

It was a nice enough day to go out, but it was still a Friday afternoon. Any of the places I usually went to would be dead quiet but then again there were some places that always had a crowd. I knew that the bars around the local college would have plenty of younger guys skipping their classes.

However, that meant I would have to compete with girls younger than me to get any serious attention. I went to my closet and pondering what outfit would scream yeah I’m a couple years older but I’m down to fuck. “There it is” I grinned pulling out my favorite grey skirt, a purple bra, and a top that I was asked to stop wearing to classes when I was in college.

With that I was out the door, half an hour later I was at the bar, and checking out who else had gone out. I ordered a vodka and cranberry, I was excited to see that there were plenty of guys that were just my type here. I was just about to head over to a group when I froze. I’m about to cheat on Tyler! Do I really want to do this or maybe I should head back?

Do I go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)