More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Thanksgiving Dinner

We find Lauren at Thanksgiving dinner. It was their big family get together, all her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents would all get together. This year they were doing it at her aunt's house, meaning Lauren had to drive over an hour to get here. Needless to say, at least the food was good! Lauren had just cleared her plate and was grabbing another serving when her mother noticed.

"Hey Lauren, save some room for desert!" Her mother said, calling attention to Lauren's appetite.

"Just like when she was young." Grandma shook her head with amusement.

"That's right, Lauren was the chubbiest little baby!" Uncle Pete laughed.

"Not just when she was a baby." Her mother pointed out. It took her years to lose her baby fat!"

In fact, Lauren hadn't lost anything. Well, her face, arms and torso had gotten slimmer looking, but her belly, hips and ass were all cleverly hidden under Spanx. Making this conversation worse, Laure had actually put on another ten pounds this year, and was worried she was outgrowing her Spanx!

So as everyone laughed and told stories Lauren fumed, and swore she'd never come to one of these Thanksgiving dinners ever again!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)