More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purplemonkeydishwash purplemonkeydishwash

What's next?

Text Maria, the girlfriend of your best friend Kyle

The other night you were hanging with your buddy Kyle when his new girlfriend came by to pick him up. She took one step through the door and you thought, holy jugs were those tits big. Kyle’s normally a big poser pussy who follows you around like you’re God himself, how did a pathetic wimp like him get a babe like Maria?

You took her number from his phone, and even though he didn’t know it then, that number was perfect for a morning like today, when you needed to fuck some hot new pussy.

Hey Maria, this is Trevor. Kyle’s friend.

She replied pretty quick.

Hey.

What are you up to?

Nothing. Just chilling with Kyle at his parents’ house.

Four messages in and the slut hasn’t asked why you’re texting her. She’s even with Kyle right now, ignoring him to text you. That’s a good sign.

You weren’t wrong to guess that Maria would be an easy lay. Any woman with tits that big must be used to attention from guys. And you’re about to give her plenty of attention.

On one hand, you feel like enough is enough. You could probably send her a picture of your cock and get her to dash over to suck it. On the other, there’s no reason to rush things. You can probably stay a gentleman and still end up sliding your rod between her breasts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)