More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Tetra

Now this was very odd. Tetra was a young pirate captain that claimed to be a reincarnation of Zelda from an alternate reality.

The other warriors had a hard time believing that such a rough character, a pirate no less, could ever be a product of royalty, let alone another princess. But then Medli came and confirmed the story. Tetra had spent years sailing the sea, first to pillage, then to find a new land to name Hyrule and rule over.

The boisterous young woman had rough, cornsilk blonde hair tied back in a bun. Her eyes were dark and her skin deeply tanned. She was lithe and trim in figure, with good-sized round breasts and a firm, toned ass. She was tough and confrontational, but with a definite caring side she tried to keep hidden.

Tetra liked to meander around camp when she had nothing to do. Link could ask her questions about her time with his alternate self, see if she was willing to pick up where she left off with him. Or, to be a little more blunt, he could try to challenge her into "proving" she was Zelda by lying with him, like the legends said the Hero and the Princess did.

How to go about propositioning her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)