More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johnnyy johnnyy

What's the story?

Testing a Dress

Paula walked stiffly as she made her way down the busy city street. Being a model by trade she was used to trying on experimental and extravagant outfits, but the clothing she currently had on was truly unique. A yellow sundress paired with a matching choker and sandals might not innately seem all too special, that is until you realize the only actual piece of clothing Paula had on was the choker!

The ornate choker around her neck was actually a high-tech projecting tool that created a 3-D image of a dress around her body. To the average person, the wearer would appear fully dressed while secretly being completely naked.

Paula was originally hesitant to try out the projection dress prototype. Most of the technical jargon of how the choker worked went over her head, but when she heard she wouldn't be allowed to wear underwear under the projection she started to worry. The thought of being one mistake away from public nudity made her uneasy. Or at least that was the case until she was told how much she'd be paid.

Walking down the street, Paula kept a close eye on herself and her surroundings. The dress offered no protection against the elements, and feeling the cool city air against her body kept her on edge. Every few steps she would check her dress to make sure nothing was showing, and she kept an ear out for any comments about the way she looked.

At the first sign that something was wrong, she would hightail down the street as fast as she could. However, nothing seemed out of place. The dress continued to look fine on her without any part of her peeking through the projection. Meanwhile, the people around her didn't seem to take note of any abnormalities either, in fact, some even complimented her look.

Over time, Paula began to feel more confident. Sure she was still on edge, but she started not looking over her shoulder as much. In fact, she started to find the sensation of the wind against her body to be somewhat relaxing.

Perhaps because of her more relaxed disposition, she didn't notice as a thief snuck up behind her. They eyed the intricate design of her choker and immediately recognized it as valuable.

Paula felt something along the back of her neck, however, before she could even turn her head the thief was already off with their new treasure. All she could do was stand there dumbfounded as she watched someone in a gray and red hoodie run away from her.

She was in disbelief. Running her fingers down the side of her neck, she hoped to feel the choker still in place but only felt her own smooth skin. She didn't want to look down at herself to confirm her state of undress, and she wouldn't need to as the strangers around her stared at her with wide eye bewilderment.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She screeched at the top of her lungs.

Scrabbling down the street with a hand covering her breasts and the other covering her crotch she searched for somewhere to hide. Noticing a phone booth, she jumped inside and pressed her back against the wall. Her heart raced as people walked by the booth, though it seemed no one had yet taken notice of her.

Glancing down at herself she confirmed her worst fear, she was completely naked. The thought of all those people getting an unobstructed view of her slender build and neatly trimmed pussy made her squirm.

She couldn't let anyone else see her. Looking at the phone inside the booth, she considered giving someone a call. But who would be able to help her in this situation?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)