More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Tessa - Date Night

Tessa finished applying her make-up and checked herself out in the mirror one last time. It wasn't like she could do anything about it now if there was an issue, but she was nervous. Blind dates were a scary prospect for most people already, but for Tessa it was especially so. She had always had trouble acting casually around strangers, even before her 18th birthday, and she knew from experience that she always made a memorable impression with people. Tessa just wanted to make sure it was a good one. She told herself that as long as her date was into women, she could probably show up covered head to toe and still leave a good first impression, but that didn't calm her nerves any.

Of course for Tessa, 'covered up' meant something very different than it did for most women. Her Brazilian father and Berber mother meant that even though she was ready to walk out the door, the young woman wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. Instead, her 'clothes' were completely tattooed onto her light brown skin. She had gotten a new 'outfit' done for the occasion. Her lower body was completely covered with navy blue ink down to her mid-shin, giving the appearance of a pair of dark jeans, complete with 'pockets' on her hips and butt cheeks. Her 'top', meanwhile, was a closed dark green 'jacket' with sleeves that went down just past her elbows, and was decorated with an elegant golden floral motif along the sides and back. She had debated wearing a dark green bikini top to lift up her C-cup breasts and create a more emphasized cleavage, but just the thought of the fabric being against her skin all night made her cringe. Besides, it wasn't like her nipples were blatantly visible, having been subtly hidden by being tattooed the same dark green as the rest of her outfit, just as her shaved slit was practically invisible among the dark blue 'pants'.

Tessa thanked her lucky stars she had a great friend like Selena. Selena was a incredibly talented and kind local tattoo artist, regularly giving Tessa 'favored customer' discounts that ended up quite a bit of money on 'clothing' in the long run. And for this outfit in particular, Selena was willing to do the entire thing pro bono. Of course, she was also the one who set Tessa up on this date in the first place, so she simply justified it as 'compensation' for agreeing to the date. Which come to think of it, was not a very reassuring word to hear next to the phrase ' blind date'.

Ah well, too late to back out now. Tessa grabbed her purse and left her apartment, her skin giving off a slight sheen in the setting sun from the renewal cream she recently rubbed on it to prevent the tattoos from fading away too soon. It was a little chilly out, but luckily for Tessa her Brazilian blood also made her more resistant to the natural elements than most, taking away the need for an actual jacket or shoes.

Getting into her beat-up car, Tessa turned on the engine and was instantly blasted in the chest with a gust of cool air. A wave of arousal coursed through her body, and stifling a moan, Tessa quickly shut the A/C off.

"Ah, dammit..." Tessa cursed as she saw her nipples beginning to stiffen. The major downside of having to have all of her clothes tattooed onto her was that thanks to her Berber heritage, the majority of her body was turned into one large erogenous zone for as long as the tattoos lasted. What's worse, the areas of her body that were already sensitive such as her nipples were now hypersensitive, arousing her with even the slightest touch. She did her best to ignore the sensations going through her as she pulled out and started driving to the seafood restaurant where she was supposed to meet Alex.

Tessa had hoped that her arousal would die down by the time she got there, but the more she drove, the more she realized exactly how wrong she was. Through her seat, she could feel the steady hum of her clunker's engine and the occasional rough patch of road, and all of those vibrations felt as if they were being channeled directly to her pussy. By the time she actually made it to the restaurant's parking lot, Tessa's nipples were rock hard and visibly poking out from her chest, and her seat was damp with the juices of her vagina, which was now aroused enough to be visible as a bright pink slit between her legs.

"Oh come on, don't do this tonight..." Tessa moaned, reaching over to her glove compartment and grabbing the box of tissues she kept in there. It wasn't unusual for her to get a little aroused during a car ride, but this was way worse than usual. Just wiping her pussy was enough to send waves of pleasure through her body. She could barely keep herself from fingering herself right then and there.

...Then again, would that be such a bad idea? It might be the haze of arousal making her think so, but at this point masturbating herself to orgasm in her car would be the fastest way to calm herself down again. Then she could clean herself up and head inside the restaurant, and no one but her would be the wiser.

At least, that was the hope. A Friday night meant that other people would be parking right about now as well. And if a passerby caught her fingering herself in her car, or worse heard it, Tessa would be absolutely mortified. Not to mention that she could potentially get in trouble for doing so: it wasn't like she was Chinese or some other race that people expected to be masturbating in public, so she'd have no real excuse beyond 'I was horny', which wasn't much of one and could send so many wrong messages.

Of course, walking into a public restaurant while in a very clearly aroused state would be just as embarrassing if not more so. While her horniness would die down eventually, right now the tattoos clearly weren't doing a good job at hiding her aroused areas, and covering them with her hands would most likely only stimulate them further at this point. She could only imagine how her date would react to seeing her show up flush with arousal, nipples jutting out obscenely and her cunt flared open and dripping wet. If she was lucky, maybe Alex would understand and not be too weirded out by her appearance, or by some miracle be completely oblivious to it.

Tessa felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Neither choice was very appealing to her, but if she was going to get out of her car and to the date anytime soon, she had to take some kind of risk.

To masturbate or not to masturbate...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)