More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clonky clonky

How did Cindys hollydays go?

Terrible!

In the past weeks, Cindy had been through a lot. Her sister had no job at the time and was living at home at the cost of Cindy's father's money. Her stepmom did work as well but only a part-time job, she said there was enough to do in the house, although Cindy noticed she would only really work if her husband was at home, but her dad would never listen to Cindy because he knew Cindy didn't like her stepmom, and so she did not even try to tell him.

With her sister at home over the holidays was like to Cindy. Every day, Brenda would come up with something new to tell her mom about Cindy doing something wrong. It started with things like when Cindy's stepmom told her to do laundry and clean the house over the day because she was going to be late that day. Cindy told her Brenda could do it because she had to learn, but Margret (her stepmother) told her Brenda was looking for a job and had much to do. So Cindy did as she was told and went to her room, studying after that. Little did she know that her evil sister stuffed all the clothes back into the washing machine and started it again, and after that even sprayed dirt all over the Flores that Cindy had cleaned to make it look like Cindy did nothing the whole day. Of course no one would believe Cindy and that was only the beginning.

A few days after that, her sister would hide lewd books in Cindy's room and discover them while "cleaning" the house and show them to her parents. They got very disappointed in Cindy and grounded her for the next few days. But because Cindy would stay at home anyway, this would not have a big effect on her, and her parents knew that. Things like this kept going until a few days before the last holiday weekend, where something different happened.

Her father worked at an architecture office and had a big project running, he always brought his laptop home with him with all his work files on it. On that day, Brenda prepared something beyond evil. Cindy was annoyed by her sister over the day, she did not stop necking her and talking trash. Brenda started to use a small water pistol in the house to spray at Cindy occasionally until she got out in the garden to escape and read a book laying on the hollywood swing. Her sister took that opportunity to set everything up, and after that she used the garden hose to spray a big rush of water at Cindy and her book. Brenda run off inside the house and Cindy followed her with anger. On the way, she grabbed a bucket of water standing beside the door and rush into the house. Brenda run into the home office of their father and stopped. Cindy in a rush, happy her sister got into a dead end, burst inside the room and threw the bucket of water at her sister with anger. But Brenda had expected this and dodged to the side, giving free the sight of the laptop on the desk. Cindy watched with in horror as the water splashed at the desk and hit the running laptop, causing it to release a weird sound, a puff, and then shut down. At that moment, her father came into the room and stared with shock at the scenery and rushed to his desk, trying to save his work. Cindy tried to explain what happened and told him it was Brenda's fault. But he answered in serious tone that it is okay to have a little fun with water guns or make a water fight outside the house, but there's no way to explain that she threw a whole bucked of water into his office.

At that evening after dinner, her parents told her she really messed up today and that this is going to have serious consequences for her. They told her she will find out about what happens on the weekend.

Whats going to happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)