More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by clonky clonky

Whats going to happen?

She gets registratet in a special punishment system

On friday afternoon, the family assembled at the dinner table to tell the breaking news everyone was waiting for. We are going to sign you in into a special punishment system made for problematic teenagers like you, her father said. It is relatively new and still in development, but the leader of the company assured to us that it already works very good. It's only not released because they have to finish the last tests to get verified by law. Not only that, but it's also designed to work everywhere and so it's attached to an app on your phone. Your stepmother found out about it over a friend of her, and he told us it will improve your behavior and manners as quickly as possible. The entire program is run by a specially trained AI connected to your app on the phone. The app is also connected to the school servers and knows what classes you have and uses GPS tracker to locate your position. How it exactly works is found in the menu, you will get time to read it soon. Of course you also need someone to look after you and tell the app what happens. The so called "observers" will tell the app how your behavior was true the day and if you finished all of your tasks. We asked the director of your school, and he was happy to participate and help to develop the app with this first official try. Three of your classmates were nice enough to volunteer as your observers and are willing to put in extra effort for it. They will look after you in school, and your mother will do the same at home, she will be your admin because I do not have enough time to manage all that besides my work.

Cindy was mortified, and she knew exactly who the three classmate would be. She stood up, almost starting to cry, and wanted to prevent this at all cost. But her Father stopped her immediately and shout out loud: YOU CAUSED A LOT OF TROUBLE IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS, AND SO IT'S MORE THAN REASONABLE TO GET YOU PUNISHED. We also not only promised the company of your mother's friend to assign you into the app as a beta test subject, we also made a deal with the company, which programmed the app, including much money if you use this for only five weeks and if you stop before that we have to pay a lot of money as compensation for interrupting their final test to get verified. And you know very well that our family is in depth right now and the money could really help us out. And if we fail to keep this going for the five weeks, I don't really know what to do, because if that happens we're all going to be in big trouble and might have to sell the house again. You know I really love you, but we can't keep going with you like this. So your punishment will start tomorrow. The app will show you all the rules u need to know, and now get in your room and think about all that.

Cindy listening in disbelieve to what her father has to say.

What does the next day look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)