More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flai flai

Who (and what) are you?

Tephas, Minotaur (GAME OVER)

Oh, man, the barn looked different yesterday.

He remembers staying with a young couple last night. He was passing through, but he couldn't remember where he was going or where he was from. There was a mist in some places in his mind.

All he remembered was that he was giving it to little miss neat. She'd probably never get off her husband's stump again. Tephas knew that because he was also a she and had the man inside him while he took the girl. He fantasized for a moment if she had become pregnant after he had come inside her.

Probably against her will. As he remembered now.

That's probably why he came to these woods.

But he didn't care. It wasn't the first time he'd been abandoned. His father started it. Why would others stop it?

The only thing that was unusual about it was that they left her/him naked. She stroked her tense breasts once and thought about taking a sip of her own milk, but decided against it. She had already wasted enough time.

Slowly she straightened up and looked around.

"Let's see where we are first." Tephas spoke to himself and started to look around. Maybe she'll find something to eat or a stick to walk with and in case of an emergency she can use it to strike.

What's she gonna find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)