More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushcard crushcard

What's next?

Tenten

"Okay, here me out." Tenten said to the writers. "I know I'm a C list character at best in cannon, and that I'm generally an afterthought in various harem stories when it comes to fanfiction. But seriously, just once, can I have some actual power? I mean, this is a story all about mind control and stuff right? I use weapons and seals a lot, those have to have some potential!"

The writers seemed unimpressed. Tenten's clothing suddenly morphed into that of a Playmate and a spiraling watch was dropped down in front of her face.

"No!" Tenten said, shielding her eyes. "Come on, you had me get brainwashed by LEE of all people already in this story, and with all the other crazies running around in all of the other threads you KNOW it's only a matter of time before I end up as some sidelined sex who pops up every few chapters to shake her boobs at the audience before disappearing again. Maybe I'll give a blowjob or two, but really, everyone is going to lose interest in me REALLY fast. Especially since this series hasn't even really gotten started on the villain side yet and is including gender bending!"

Tenten's bust size suddenly shot up three cup sizes and her hands shot up to play with them as if they were magnetized.

"...Okay, fair enough. But still! Isn't really that big an issue to let me try to be the Dom in just one single story line thread? I promise, I'll build a big harem, screw over all the unpopular characters, and see what happens when mind control is applied to someone who can then be utilized for liberal use of shadow clones for all sorts of shenanigans. What do you say guys, just one thread?"

How do the powers that be (I.E. YOU) feel about Tenten's request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)