More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crushcard crushcard

How do the powers that be (I.E. YOU) feel about Tenten's request?

UNLIMITED POWER...tiny little bottle

As Tenten's hands continued to grope at her giant chest, another wave of power washed over her and her clothes shifted into that of a harem girls.

"Oh...damn it all." Tenten muttered to herself. "Fine I guess I'm...magic?" Tenten's voice trailed off in confusion as she noticed sparks suddenly flying from her finger tips. She exerted a little bit of the strange power and suddenly her hands were free and off of her body.

"HA! So I do get powers then as long as I look sexy? I can live with that! Now, what am I going to do with this?" She wondered, looking around. She was suddenly back in the streets of her town, however the people around her were ignoring her completely.

"Okay, now how am I going to do this?" Tenten said looking around. As she did so, her eyes fell upon a small jeweled bottle and suddenly everything went black.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hours later, Tenten erupted from the bottle in a burst of smoke.

"Ah, what the hell? How the hell did I get here?" She then noticed a collar with a large name tag on her neck.

"Genie of Mind and Body? The hell is that?" She exclaimed. Only then did she notice the other person in the room, staring at her in dumb disbelief and with her bottle clenched tightly in their hands.

Who owns genie girl Tenten?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)