More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by b12moguj b12moguj

What do they find at the cliffs?

Tension at the cliffs (1/2)

The morning afeter, while Fabio, Eugène, Melba and Perlok walked their way to the caves in the cliffs where the dwarves lived Eugène asked the dwarf to told him what agenda they had at the cliffs and what were his personal matter, also, he asked him to try to use a more understandable language.

-Well, you’ll see dwarves settlements are divided in several guilds, but all of them are together in one of the two macroguilds: either the Provision Guild and the Construction Guild. The Provision Guild is comprised by hunters, vegetable and fruit pickers, merchants who brings goods from the outside and such type of things except for miners. The Construction Guild on the other hand contains the mage smiths of armors and weapons, the mage-builders, the Thidathra Church as theology is related to our magic, any other crafting related work, magic or not, miners and army. The leader is always the headmaster of one of the macroguilds, so, our objective implies negotiating weapon and armor supplies and military support, if not now, when the time comes. Or that would I say if there wasn’t a succession crisis.

-And that’s where you personal business falls into place, I guess.

-You’re right. The current leader is my elder father, headmaster of the blacksmith guild and the Construction Guild. It was when I was pondering about joining the rebels when it was discovered that fucker of my father had a bastard from the headmistress of the merchant guild and Provision Guild. The perspective of having to go through such conflict to the leadership of that shithole precipitated my departure to join the rebels, but that didn’t solve the crisis as I have a sister. Whether does my sister get to be the leader of cliff dwarves or not I do not care, I just do not want for her to suffer in the process. So we would have to manage to increase the power from one of the Guilds so the trigger a choice regarding the succession and have the new leader to owe us. Therefore, solving both my personal problems regarding my sister in the middle of the crisis and the problem regarding dwarf support.

-Anything else we should know?

-Yes, we might not be well received. Also, names: my father’s name is Nodgrut, my sister’s Dernobena, Derna for short, the bastard’s Komak and his mother’s Lostryd.

As they approached a gate protected cave’s entrance a voice urged them to stop:

-Gonnae-no, rhemors and halflings, only dwarves can e'en approach uir territory! – said the guard pointing a crossbow at Eugène’s face.

-Th' rhemors come wi' me, ye, asshole.

-Ye! Ye, traitur, if ye werenae yer faither's son Ah woods hae cutted yer balls aff th' day ye left.

-Whatever, noo move an' lit us in – Perlok said as the guard lowered his crossbow.

When the came into the cave, Eugène Fabio and Melba witnessed for their first time a dwarf cave, full of noble like Estates, each building was mostly carved into the rock with a few parts being added afterwards, those were marvelous. Veins of oil radiating through all the cave with oil lamps sprouting out of them every few meters allowing light.

-So, what should we do first? – said Fabio.

-Well, actually, a family reunion is not something I’m looking for. As much as I miss my sister, I don’t think my father would go easy on me.

-Shall we go to Lostryd and Komak estate then? – said Melba.

-We are more likely to find them at the merchant guild HQ.

As the approached the heavily guarded merchant guild headquarters a short figure yelled at them from the balcony: “I don’t know how strangers and traitors succeeded at getting permission into out territory, but you shall go no further” – and like that, the figure returned to the insides of the building.

-Komak, – said Perlok – strange, Lostryd didn’t even accept help at leading the guild, but now it is her son giving the orders, and she isn’t that old. On the other hand it may make sense. Making him the leader of the merchant, and therefore, the Provision Guild might give him an upper hand for the settlement leadership.

-Either way, negotiating with Komak doesn’t seem like an option – said Eugène.

-That’s strange as well. He has always been a lonesome type of guy, momma’s boy, but I didn’t expect him, being a merchant and all, to be that suspicious of outsiders. Perhaps he is bluffing to gain more points to the succession. Anyway, if getting to Komak didn’t work we should try with Lostryd.

When there were still a few hundreds of yards to Lostryd’s estate, they found a couple of guards the front door. “It seems we are not lucky aren’t we?” – said Eugène.

-There must be a way! – said Fabio.

-Might there be a back door? – asked Melba.

The group took a detour to approach the staff door at the east side of the estate unnoticed. Melba, with a finger snap, set her dagger in fire which she use to melt the lock of the side door. Then she took a blowpipe and narcotic needles out of her pockets. She then one by one put the guards inside the estate to sleep, the group following not too close, not too far, and then a guard attacked Melba from her back, she blocked the battleaxe by the shoulder using both of her daggers, just in time Fabio kicked the ax off the dwarf’s hands and then Eugène knocked him off hitting him with the pommel of his sword.

-Brutes! What do yo want from me?! Rob me? Kill me? Be done with it! – a voice screamed from the next room. The room was both a studio with a huge desk and a bedroom with a fancy and big bed.

-Lostryd, am I right? – said Eugène while trespassing the door –. Although it might not look like it, we are not looking for trouble. We just had to take measures to get to you, as your son won’t speak with us. We are actually here to negotiate giving Komak advantages in the succession in exchange of the cliff dwarves support to the revel cell north here.

-Don’t take this as if I trusted you, but sit and tell me what your offer is.

-Actually we haven’t anything concrete, we sort of expected you to make your demands.

-Well, we share these forest with the elflings and rebels, and our hunters are not as skilled as theirs, furthermore, the elflings control the entire coast, so we can’t try fishing, winter approaching doesn’t help or fruit picker either, and few people in the cities are willing to trade with dwarves, don’t fret, we have food reserves, so only the Provision Guild’s reputation and power is at stake. Fortunately the lack of military issues have devalued the army’s prestige and the blacksmith depend on us to trade their crafts outside these walls, still the church is strong and the miners are quite effective, so the Construction Guild is at some advantage.

-If I may speak – said Melba –, I can arrange an undercover arrangement with the halfling merchant guild in Masilia, so food and other goods could go through my warehouses and workers to your people without nobody in the city actually acknowledging they are trading with dwarves.

At that moment, the knocked off guard started to stir, quickly noticing what happened to him, he got up and grabbed his ax, but Lostryd gestured him to stand down and toll him to grab her son from the guild and get him here.

-HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NEVER TO LET YOUR STUBBORNNESS AND PRIDE GET IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOOD DEAL AND YOURSELF?!!!!

-I’m sorry mother, you’re right mother, I’ll take the deal, thank you, mother.

-However, my new friends, this put us back in a draw, no more than that, and just guild-wise. Still remains the fact that Dernobena is a legitimate daughter to our floozy leader.

-We’ll deal with that later, is there anything else or can we consider our deal closed?

-Umm… actually… what opinion you have about our guests now that you got to know them better, darling? – said Lostryd with a flirty tone giving the group a sultry look.

-They… are… very attractive, mother – said a blushing Komak.

“Since they offered us such a good deal, why don’t we show them some appreciation and hospitality?” immediately Komak approached his mother who planted a peck on his son’s lips while using her hands to free a massive cock out of his son’s trousers and started to stroke it “ahhh, mom” – gasped Komak –. “Don’t wait for a formal invitation you won’t need” – said Lostryd while disrobing and her redhead son planting kisses all over his redhead mom’s chest and neck –. The group exchanged complicit looks to each other – Pelork wasn’t interested and left – and started to undress while mother and son went to town with each other. Soon enough they move to the bed where Lostryd was taking her son’s cock in her pussy doggy-style Komak bent over his mothers back to allow Fabio to put it in his ass. Eugène was lying under the female dwarf receiving a blowjob from her while Melba was riding the old man’s face. Moaning mouths and pulsating orifices enhancing the pleasure that, in return, increased the moans and pulsations creating a loop of ever increasing pleasure until Lostryd got Eugène’s cock out of her mouth: “I’ve… I’ve never been with a woman” – said the redhead. The halfling dismounted Eugene’s face and took his place to a 69 position with Lostryd. Komak switched his dick from her mom’s pussy to her ass. Fabio continued to pound the male dwarf anus while Eugène slid his penis deep into Melba’s bowels who yelped, only the two women started to lick and finger each other’s pussy. Neither of the dwarves had ever had more than a sex partner at once, not used to such stimulation, both visual and physical, they both started to shake and cum. The son fist filling his mother’s asshole with gallons of cum, then the mother squeezing her son’s cock dry, squirting into Melba’s mouth and screaming into her clit. That was too much for the halfling who trashed and started to gurgle as she tried to scream in orgasmic bliss with Lostryd’s squirt still in her mouth. After her orgas subsided, Eugène pulled the halfling on top of him to ride anally him until they both came. Fabio did the same, Komak riding him reverse cowboy while his mom lyed on her back taking his cock in her pussy. Komak rocked his hips impaling himself on Fabio while also fucking his mom “oh yes Komak, cum for mommy and make her a mommy again” the dirty talk made the three of them cum.

When the were finished the decided Komak would accompany Fabio and Eugène to the rebels camp to further discuss his support in them if he was elected while Pelork and Melba while go to negotiate with Dernobena and either gain an alliance as well or to hinder her options to become elected.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)