More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by fantaghiro fantaghiro

What's next?

Tennessee Titans' Mariel Lane, a 21 year old student and ballet dancer.

There was silence as the too Doctors looked at each other. Finally, one cleared his throat and answered you. "I'm afraid your Father's brain has been transplanted into the body of a young woman named Mariel Lane. She was a Professional Cheerleader at the game you were attending today. She was rushing away from the game to catch a flight out of town for an appointment...and...well..."

You were aghast! "My Dad is a woman now?!?!?" You were in shock. Every since your Mother had passed on, it had just been you and your Father. He was your only family; your closest friend and companion. The realization that he was now a completely different person was horrifying to you.

The other Doctor spoke up. "Yes...aside from her injury, Miss Lane was in exceptionally good health. The procedure went far better then we could have ever possibly expected. In fact, despite the rather unorthodox nature of the surgery, your Father actually began to recover and regained consciousness before you. You were in a bad way, and we induced a coma in you as a preventative measure. You've been for almost a week."

The other Doctor walked over and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Son, I know this is sudden, but your Father is insisting on seeing you. With all he's gone through, he's been worried sick about you. For his benefit, would you consent to seeing him?"

You sat there dumbstruck for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, taking a deep breath you answered, "Y-yeah. Yeah. I guess...He's still my Dad after all..." you trailed off.

A short time later, you could hear the clicking rhythm of boots walking into the room. Despite what the Doctors had told you, you couldn't believe your eyes! A beautiful young Black woman clad in one of the Tennessee Titans' Cheerleader Uniforms strode into the room, the white boots on her feet responsible for the sound you had heard. She was tall and gorgeous, and looked incredibly fit; in any other circumstance you would have been drooling.

The young woman looked flustered and nervous. You kept telling yourself, that your Father was in there, but couldn't quite believe it. "Tim

"Tim! Son! Thank God you're okay! With all of..." she gestured down to herself "...this, I was worried most about you!"

You looked the sexy woman before you's body up and down. "Uh...yeah...Dad...I'm fine. Uh...how're you feeling? Why are you wearing...that..." you trailed off in a bit of confusion.

The young woman, your Father, looked down at herself nervously. "Oh...the uniform...heh...yeah...sorry. She was wearing it when the accident happened. It was all she had on her at the time and I was so anxious to get out of those damned hospital gowns that I threw it on. I would've gone and gotten something more...subdued but I didn't want to leave while you were still out."

"Dad...what are we going to do?" you asked with equal parts nervousness and confusion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)