More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnriAstora AnriAstora

What story do You Follow?

Tenma The Femboy

I look over myself in the mirror. My Bleached white hair going down to shoulders, Blue piercing out behind teal blue rimmed vintage specs, face covered by a OwO mask. My Body is tall, with long thick legs, and thicc ass, “double caked for no reason”, some would say. My best attribute, but as I clutched my chest I felt nothing there and frowned. What could I expect, I was born male. Yeah I am femboy. Even wearing booty shorts and thighs, along with a crop top that showed my flat toned stomach, as well as long gloves. I put on my black leather cap that had pink sparkles on the front of it, with “PUNK” painted over them in black paint. I kinda like the looks I get when I wear stuff like this kind of thing. Lots of guys now want to fuck me, though I haven’t let anyone yet. And most other people just try to avoid me, which is great for my social anxiety. I am not goth though, I mainly wear white and with pastel colors and accents.

Damn these pants are so tight on me. It makes me look big but it's so tight on my bulge too, so hard to tuck it away when it's so fat and long and flaccid. Like 7 inches soft. Which is nice when I want to fuck but when I want to look cute it just seems to get in the way.

“Hey Tenma!” Are you ready yet?” My best friend Caroline said, wearing all black, all ready to go to the club.

“Yeah! What do you think?” I ask a bit nervously. Not entirely used to going out like this yet. Only recently getting the courage to buy this kind of thing because of quarantine. I could try things in the comfort of my own home.

“It’s perfect! Now let's go! We didn’t get to celebrate your birthday last year! So we are definitely going to a club this time! I don’t want to be late.” She said as she pulled on my arm, to pull me out of the bedroom, into the flat that my foster parents lived in. We weren’t able to see each other last year because of quarantine. And none of the clubs were open anyway. Well we aren’t technically going to a club . We got tickets to see a show, but there will be drinking and dancing all the same. Just not as many people. And Bless for that. I put on my long white coat to bear the cold air of mid-fall Toronto. We left without saying much of a word.

“Are you excited! Happy 19th Tenma!” Caroline said as we excited the apartment complex and went to take a lift to the venue.

“Yes! I have had cabin fever for months. I never thought I would be dying to go outside and see people again. “ I said back.

“How's it going? How are your foster parents been taking it?”

“Ok. Sometimes they forget my new name. But that is ok. I know you aren’t completely used to it either.”

“I know! I am sorry! I am a big dummy. So just remind me ok?” She said.

“It's ok Care. You're my best friend. I know you are doing your best.”

“Have you figured out what you want your pronouns to be?”

“Honestly I don’t know. Femboy is more accurate to what I am now. But I don’t know what I am feeling. Gender is meaningless anyway. I rather people call me by the name I choose then the name the parents that abandoned me before I could walk called me.”

“That is fair. You know I always support you right?”

“Yeah. Thanks Care. I am glad you came here with me. Honestly I don’t think I would have been able to go by myself.” I said to her with a smile. We got to catch up in person for the first time in months throughout the care ride, laughing, and vibing. I missed just being around my friends so much. I made sure to tip the driver extra for dealing with our loud asses.

We entered the club and sat at one of the many round tables that were generously spaced apart. The place looked very clean. There was fog, neon lights, along the walls. The background noise of dark synth edm in the background. The Staff were wearing these glowing masks in dark plain outfits. They handed us a menu, that was mainly drinks, but they did have some entrees. We ended up getting these funny named cocktails, in the Afternoon for Caroline, and Corpse Reviver for me, both had absinthe in it, which I never tried before. We also ordered a large thing of nacho to share during the show.

“So what kind of show is this? You never did tell me the details.”

“Honestly I don’t know myself. It said it had several shows to entice the senses. But it seemed everyone that went really enjoyed it. And didn’t want to spoil the events. So I thought it would be a good surprise. I guess we will see” She said blushing excitedly.

The venue seemed to fill out more and more as the next few minutes passed. Which gave me the time to look around. There was a stage with stage lights on the ceiling towards the front of the room, bar to one side, and towards the back of us was another bar with people antop of it, some seats. That could be seen against the edge of the railing of the floor above the bar. There was just one woman in an amazing black and red dress. I had the feeling she must be the hostess or something. Since she is wearing the fanciest clothes out of anyone here and was alone.

Suddenly the already dim lights faded into black before a spotlight came onto the stage. And from the curtain came gorgeous women in what appeared to be in a full three piece suit. But the whole attire seemed to be made entirely of shiny latex. She came out dancing looking at as under the tilted down brow of a fedora, can in hand as swing music started to play. She did some impressive twirls, and tosses with it, occasionally going into some suggestive poses with it during the dance. And then she tore open her latex blazer, revealing a bdsm latex bodysuit underneath. Me and my best friend looked at each other realizing this was a burlesque show, and giggled like little schoolgirls to our bi selves.

“Damn girl...you go.” Caroline said in a sultry tone staring at the performance, having me chuckle. Then she tore off her suit pants to reveal her legs where in latex see through stockings and 7 glossy black platform heels. She kept dancing, abandoning her cane in favor of doing tricks with her hat as she danced, having it cover different of her body. She ends up sensually taking off parts of her suit to reveal her stomach and cleavage to the crowd and everyone seemed to understand the kind of show this was going to be and started to cheer her on.

The dancer goes to point one of the guys in the front tables to come up on the stage, where there is a chair. After some encouragement from the crowd the guy went up on the stage and sat down, with an obvious blush on his face. And as you expect the dancer gave him a sensual lap dance, where she removed her last articles of clothing, only having her nipples covered with pasties. She turns to the man, wrapping her arms around his neck, she leans in as if to kiss him, holding the pose for a second, as her hat brushes against his hair, before the dancers goes towards the neck of the guy, her hat covering up the act as the guy starts to audible moan loudly. And when she pulls away her eyes are red, and her face covered in blood. The music stops, and the curtains close with the lights.

When the lights turned back on there was the woman from on top of the bar with a microphone. “Welcome! To our night show! I am Madame Eulalie! And Be prepared for an exciting night! We are here to surprise you! But don’t worry no one will be hurt...badly…” She says in a melodic french accent before the light flashes off for a second before turning off to reveal the man from before smiling. “See not hurt at all. She says giving him a look up and down. Now go take your seat mister the real show is just about to start.” she said before disappearing with a flicker of the light again. Truly an impressive show. I have no idea how she is able to get off stage so quickly.

“Wow this place is so cool!” I can’t help but whisper yell to my friend as I go dig into the nachos again. When the lights went back up around the venue I turned my head to find the Hostess back in her spot above the bar. She noticed me and gave me a smile and a wave, before putting a finger to her lips, telling me to keep quiet before pointing to the stage. As if on cue the curtains were drawn again to show a mime sitting on a stool.

The Mime then started to interact with invisible objects as one does, but the sounds of what he was doing came out clear as if he actually had something in his hands. He mimed himself a walking stick and would tap the invisible stick to the sound of beat with dance. Then he started to play a violin for us all, while dancing. He kept doing more spectacular acts with a myriad of sounds. But then when he started to mouth to us, as if trying to talk to us, the mime was silent. And that seemed to make the mime sad. He is to try and communicate with us. Trying to make noises to us with his invisible objects in frustration. But unable to say a thing. The curtains started to draw after the mime started to sob fetal position in the middle of the stage. We did finally hear him, but only his sobs. And then the scene ended with a curtain drawn.

“Damn what is this show. Keeps bringing me up just to throw me down again.” Caroline said before stuffing her face with now cold nachos.

“Yeah. Thanks Care. This is turning out to be a really good time.”

“Happy Birthday Fam.” She said before giving me a wink.

What is Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)