More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mcprude mcprude

Who holds the key?

Tenko Chabashira

Tenko Chabashira, Ultimate Aikido Master and notable misandrist. She felt almost disgusted by Monokuma's words, who knows what kind of chaos this key could have wrought in the hands of one of the academy's degenerate males. Initially, she had no intentions of using it, only a true degenerate would that kind of power. Far better to destroy the key and be done with it...

However...

As she thought about it, this key did present a golden opportunity. If she were to take one of those degenerate males to the Love Suite, she could reshape them, mold them into something more acceptable, something more...

Feminine.

Her heart fluttered as the prospect entered her mind. She rationalized this sudden feeling to herself, lust? No, this was duty. It was her duty to relieve those males of the degeneracy that plagues them and open them up to the wonders of the superior sex. And it would come at no risk to her, it's not like a degenerate male would ever be able to meet her standards in order to pleasure her, and by the time they were a cute enough girl to push her buttons they'd be singing her tune.

Gone was the apprehension to use the key, replaced by a determination to create a grand utopia filled with only the cutest girls.

But now she had to contend with the question: Who would she use the key on first?

Who does Tenko use the key on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)