More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Tell her to stroke you between those beautiful breasts

You reach down and unbuckle your belt and begin to unbutton your jeans. Angela watches your hands working with her wide, brown eyes. She is entranced as you unzip your jeans and reach into your boxers to pull out your huge cock.

“Oh my god,” she whispers.

“Touch it,” you say, guiding her hand to your cock. She wraps her fingers around your shaft and gently strokes you from your root to your swollen tip. Her touch is tentative, so you cover her hands with yours and encourage her to squeeze a little harder and stroke a little more vigorously. Her plump breasts bounce with the rhythm of her stroking hands. Your sensitive tip brushes against her thighs.

“Does that feel good?” She asks, looking up into your eyes. Her face is flushed, her nipples achingly hard, and she seems in a haze of desire. What she is doing feels good, but you want something even better.

“Yes, Angela,” you murmur, slipping your hands from her shoulders to fondle her soft breasts. “But I want to feel these. Wrap them around my cock.”

“B-between them?” She says, looking down at her breasts in surprise.

“Yes, I’ll help,” you say. “Get down on your knees and I will show you.”

“Okay,” she says uncertainly. She keeps her hands on your cock as she sinks down onto her knees before you. You guide her to lean her shoulders back a little and you grasp your hard cock and guide it between your breasts. You rock your hips, thrusting between her mounds and lightly grazing between them.

“Spit on my cock,” you say.

“Huh?”

“Spit,” you command, sounding a bit stern with the older woman.

She reluctantly forms a little bubble of saliva on her full lips and drips it onto your shaft. You need more. You push two fingers into her mouth, nearly gagging her, forcing her to get your fingers wet. She gasps as you pull your fingers out and watches through watering eyes as you smear her spit all over your cock.

“There,” you say. “It won’t work without lube. Now squeeze your tits around my cock.”

Her huge, creamy mounds engulf your cock. You have a nice big dick, but her breasts are colossal and your cock is barely visible between them. She moans in surprise as you thrust between her breasts, popping the purple plum of your cockhead out from between her tits and knocking her pendant aside.

She watches your fat cock plunging between her creamy mounds. It is heavenly, much warmer and nicer than you expected. You’ve tried this a few times with Kelly, but her breasts are tiny compared to Angela’s magnificent mounds. She pants as she presses her breasts tightly around your cock. Your precum begins to add to the lubrication, easing your thrusts and allowing you to work faster, fucking her tits more vigorously.

“Does it… feel good?” She asks, watching your cock pushing between her creamy tits with obvious fascination.

“Incredible,” you moan, taking your cock out to stroke it and slap it over her breasts, rubbing against her nipples. She moans and gamely squeeze her tits in both hands, leaning forward to run her tongue over your cockhead. You resist the urge to chase that warmth into her mouth and instead press your cock back between her tits.

“Fuck them,” she moans. “Fuck my… my big… boobs.”

Her dirty talk could use a little work, but you’re not going to complain once your straining cock is back between Angela’s creamy tits. You thrust between her mounds with increasing urgency. She tucks her chin and flicks out her tongue to lick at your cock each time the tip pokes through her cleavage. You rest your hands on her shoulders, fucking your way between her warm tits and towards an explosive orgasm.

“Ohhhhhh, fuck,” you groan. “You are going to make me cum.”

“Oh, yes, Jake,” she cries. “Will you do it on my face?”

You are caught by surprise. “What?”

“Yes, like the porno girls,” she moans. “Please, I want you to… shoot a big ejaculation onto my face.”

You’re too close to cumming to worry about how goofy she sounds. You slide your precum-slicked cock from between her friction-blushed breasts and stroke your cock above her upturned face. She looks at you with pleasure-drunk eyes, watching you work your fist up and down your straining dick.

“Ohhhhh, fuck!” You cry as the pleasure becomes knee-shaking. The powerful pump of your release hits your cock and your clenching balls and you fire thick streams of cum onto Angela’s blushing face. Her mouth is open, eyes closing just in time as you spunk splashes across her nose and left eyelid.

She jerks her face back, but recovers and laughs as you shower her in your plentiful cumload. Your jiggling spunk makes a mess of her beautiful face, dripping from her chin and spilling onto her tongue. She licks her lips clean and stretches out her tongue to lap the last pearly drops from your cock.

“I feel so dirty,” she moans. “I like it.”

She takes your cock into her warm mouth, licking and gently sucking you until you begin to go soft. You step back from her and offer her the cleaning cloth from the pocket of your jeans to wipe off her face.

“I’m definitely going to have to fix my makeup,” she chuckles as she clears the spunk from her eye. “I think we had better get dressed.”

“Yeah,” you agree, giving her a helping hand up. You’re not getting dressed before you give her a hot, intense, and salty-tinged kiss. You hold her naked body tightly against you and only reluctantly break up the embrace to get dressed.

CONTINUE >

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)