More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Tell her to get down on her knees and suck

Kissing her full, soft lips has you wondering what her sweet smile would feel like wrapped around your straining cock.

“You know what a man really enjoys?” You whisper. “A woman who can appreciate her man… with her mouth.”

“Ohhh,” she cries. “That’s so naughty.”

She turns aside from your kiss, as if shy, but her hands are still working your shaft as you thrust against her slick entrance.

“I know you want it,” you whisper, kissing her neck and ear. “Get down on your knees, Angela, and suck my cock.”

“I couldn’t,” she says, but already her knees are beginning to bend and her shapely tits are dragging heavily over your hard cock. She drops down before you and her mouth is on your cock in an instant. You groan with the pleasant surprise that Angela, prim and proper, is a cocksucking slut. She slurps loudly and her soft lips part for your hard cock. Her moan of contentment vibrates up your shaft as she begins to bob her sucking mouth up and down on your tip.

You have seen that look on the faces of girls before. They thought that sucking cock was something bad or even disgusting, but once they had your cock in their mouths they couldn’t resist. Angela clearly isn’t very practiced, she almost gags herself twice in the first few seconds of sucking you, but she makes up for it with natural enthusiasm. Her cheeks hollow and her lips pop wetly over your cockhead. Her tongue is moving constantly, flicking and fluttering at your sensitive tip as she works her hands on your shaft and bobs her mouth.

She even manages to look up at you with her heavy-lidded brown eyes.

“Oh, god, Jake,” she gasps, speaking the words with her lips against your cock. She returns her mouth to you almost immediately and you drop a hand to the bun of her coppery hair, gripping her head and gently guiding her. Your cock swells in her sucking mouth. Your balls are tightening against your shaft as your cum begins to boil.

“You’re a natural,” you moan. “And you’re going to make me cum.”

“Mmmmmmm!” She moans excitedly around your cock. She pops her lips free, trailing a strand of saliva that breaks and drops down her chin. “Should I take it into my mouth?”

“Yes,” you say, caressing her lips with your thumb and cradling her cheek. “You need to swallow every drop. Because you’re a good cumslut, aren’t you?”

“Yesssss,” she moans. “I want your cum, Jake.”

She returns her mouth to your cock and sucks you vigorously. Your legs are almost shaking with the eager of her sucking. The pleasure becomes uncontrollable.

“Oh, fuck, Angela,” you groan, heedless of how loud you are. “Ohhhhh I’m cumming!”

“Mmmmm!” She cries around you, shutting her eyes tight as your huge cock twitches and fires your cum into her mouth. She gulps with each knee-wobbling spurt of your spunk. Your load never has a chance to fill her mouth, because Angela is such a good cumslut. Her eyelashes flutter and her eyes open. She gazes up at you serenely as she slowly bobs the last few times on your cock, draining every drop of your cum.

“Oh my god,” you laugh. “Oh, wow.”

She gives your cockhead a few licks and looks up at you with a smile. “Did I do a good job?”

You lean down and kiss her on her soft lips. You’re not normally a fan of tasting your own cum, but the salty residue in Angela’s mouth only makes it hotter as you drive your tongue deep and hold her head with both hands.

You help her to her feet, kissing her more, but aware that your cock is going soft.

“I think we had better get dressed,” she says.

You glance back at the locked door of the computer room. Yeah, she’s right, somebody is going to come looking for her eventually.

CONTINUE >

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)