More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Teleportation troubles

“Honey, do you think you can help me out…I’ve been feeling a little stiff lately.?” Sophia’s husband chuckled, his voice sounded hollow and extremely feminine however. As it came from the mouth of a female silicone sex doll.

Sophia sighed, lowering her head in shame. After a year and half she had still not come any closer to recreating her initial experiment. She’d been kicked out of her field of study, and laughed at by all of her colleagues for even attempting to create a quantum teleportation device that would let you be able to cross time and space itself to get where you needed to go. Who needs expensive warp drives and space travel when you can just set your coordinates and instantly teleport there without a delay. Unfortunately she was called a quack, and a mad scientist. But like all mad scientists she continued her research in private, thankfully with the full support of her loving husband.

She spent years working on a speculative device that would test her theories, but using it on a human subject would be immoral even for her loose ethical ideals. She needed a human-like facsimile and was researching online for test dummies, unfortunately they were way more expensive than she expected, and her budget had already eclipsed what she initially sought for. Thankfully, she only needed something “human-like” and she learned about latex and silicone sex dolls that were actually relatively cheap. It had possible limbs, and a lifelike body and look. She didn’t care what model she got, and ordered one right away.

She grew excited at the prospect, when it arrived her husband was very confused. But agreed to help her set up the doll in the transportation booth. Sophia set up her parameters, if everything worked out right. The doll would be teleported to the far side of the garage instantly, at worst she’d have a pile of melted latex and silicone. The doll was able to stand on it’s own, and her husband stood by her side. After tuning the coordinates, Sophia hit the sequence for the countdown. An automatic timer would fire the teleporter after a ten second delay. Unfortunately, the doll slipped from the tube and tumbled out.

Her husband wanting to be helpful, decided to readjust it just as the timer was counting down, Sophia stood in aghast shock as the timer reached zero as her husband and the doll were within teleporting range. A huge flash of white, and the smell of burning ozone were in the air before Sophia collected herself. The tube was empty and there on the far side of the room was the sex doll, standing upright with a vacant look on its face. Sophia panicked, where had her husband gone? The doll was intact, but her husband was nowhere to be found?

“Sophia?” A voice called, startled Sophia looked around. It sounded like a woman? Faint and echoey, like talking through a tube. “Sophia? I feel strange” the strange voice spoke again.

Cautiously she stepped towards the doll, and gasped as it turned its head and looked directly at her. It stumbled, moving on its own violation. Trying and failing to get used to its limbs as if a newborn. The doll didn’t have bones, or even a metal skeleton to keep it upright, just rubber, silicone, and latex to make it more comfortable to fuck. Jerkily it moved, stepping and undulating, causing its ass to wiggle, and its silicone tits to shake.

“Sophia, what’s going on?” The sexy voice asked, causing Sophia to nearly pass out when she discovered where her husband had gone.

—----

It took some getting used to, but eventually they settled back into a somewhat normal life. Her husband thankfully was able to switch from managing his business as the head of an investment firm, to being able to work directly from home. Thankfully no one batted an eye to having every decision, and meeting done by his new “secretary” as a stand in during voice calls. Sophia kept trying to bring her husband’s body back, but alas it had been well and truly disintegrated.

She was somewhat concerned about his mental health however, it seemed he was barely even phased by his new body. Taking to it like a duck to water, after a few days. It wasn't uncommon to see him strutting down the hallways without a stitch of clothing on, or shaking his silicone ass while cooking food for her in the kitchen.

There was one hiccup however, after a week it was discovered that his body, though no longer human, was hungry. It craved to be used, like a sex doll. He described it like being empty but throughout his entire body. His body became more sensitive the hungrier he got, and eventually he lost the ability to move. After a week more of being unable to move, and begging to get fucked, he eventually lost the ability to even speak. Terrified, Sophia tried to stimulate his body any way she could. Unfortunately she lacked the one thing necessary to “feed” his new sex doll body.

She dreaded the idea of letting someone else use him, lest he get broken or stolen. And did the only thing she could. She rebuilt her machine and walked into it, wearing a strapon dildo, that was filled with fresh semen she had stolen from a sperm bank. When she awoke after the transportation she was surprised to find that it worked rather well. She now had a realistic, albeit somewhat larger than normal penis and balls attached above her pussy. However she seemed to have overdid it with the amount of cum she had loaded into it beforehand, as her balls were producing ten times the amount of a normal man.

Thankfully her idea paid off, and her husband was up and moving and talking after only a single session. Not only was her husband “alive” again, but now their sex lives had returned once more, only thanks to her transformation. She’d needed relief at least every few hours or so since she was very very productive. Not only was this a boon to her husband, who was very eager to cater to her whims with his sex doll body, but to her as well. As their relationship only grew closer and closer.

She had given up trying to restore themselves, and would be ashamed to admit that she actually preferred things as they were now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)