More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jonesfred123 Jonesfred123

Who to follow fist

Telekinetic

Telekinetic was a beautiful woman who always had the ability to use the power of her mind to get her way. Her favorite crime was always bank robbing. But unfortunately that all ended when she was captured. She hasn’t been able to use her powers since being locked in this cell.

However the earthquake broke the power and the field holding her in her cell disappeared. Guards in the background could be heard yelling as prisoners were freed.

took her first steps of freedom and was overjoyed. It wasn’t long however as 7 guards came bursting into the room.

All 7 pointed their stun rifles at .

“Return to your cell at once before we fire!” A beautiful head guard commanded.

“Hmm I don’t think so” laughed.

“As you wish. Open fire girls!” The head guard commanded.

Unfortunately for them before they could fire their guns ripped away from their shot up in the air. All the guards looked up in confusion.

“What the hell just happened” the head guard asked in confusion.

“Not so tough without your guns huh” teased the guards.

“Susan, Jamie, go cuff her” the guard ordered.

Two guards approached with their handcuffs. Susan, a tall red head with a fit body and Jamie, a curvy brunette.

“Cute try but watch this” laughs and the handcuffs rip away and they go on Susan and Jamie’s wrists behind their backs.

“What the..” both guards jerked their arms around trying to free their hands but it’s no use. Unfortunately for them it gets worse as moves her hand and the guards belts unbuckle and third pants unzip and fall to their knees sitting above their boots. Susan’s grey Calvin Klein thong and Jamie’s floral cheekie panties are exposed.

Susan and Jamie try to cover up the best they can by pushing their knees together. Their belts are then lifted by and wrapped around the two guards backs and a support beam in the room with their exposed backsides facing out.

The head guard in shock tries to get everything under control “ the rest of you go beat her now!”

The other four guards pull out their batons and rush to . However as they run up their uniform shirts fly off their body. The guards hesitant to move foward then have their pants ripped away leaving the guards in their hats, underwear, utility belt and boots.

The guards in order are a brunette with a white skin tight tank top and a neon orange thong, a dark haired guard with a lace black bralett and matching lace panties, a blonde with a navy sports bra and looks like she went commando wearing no panties and finally a middle eastern girl who has on a one piece burgundy thong.

None of the four guards get a chance to run or react before takes their batons and hits them all in the back of the head. All four guards fall on top of each other . Looks like the brunette fell face first into the blondes naked crotch.

That leaves the final head guard who is a beautiful brunette. She puts her hands up and closes her eyes in defeat.

“Please don’t hurt me” she begs.

All of her clothes start to undue, her skirt falls down, her shirt unbuttons. Her belt unbuckles, her panties and bra fall and before long she’s completely naked expect for her boots. She looks down in embarrassment and shrieks and takes off running for help. watches as her butt jiggles up and down as she runs out the room.

Telekinetic smiles at what she has accomplished. She walks and as she leaves she gives Jamie’s panties a wedgie and smacks her ass. The guard moans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)