More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lhoon666 Lhoon666

Who are you?

Teelith the Elf

You are Teelith, a five foot nine elf. You have fair skin; blue eyes; freckles; long, blond hair; long, pointy ears; wide hips; E cup breasts; and a seven inch cock.

You used to live in a village called Ovalia, but you were caught off guard while picking berries in the forest. Now you are a captive of a trio of goblin girls named Deena, Taa, and Kola. Deena is a five foot three girl with emerald skin; yellow eyes; long, pointy ears; long, black hair; a muscular body; C cup breasts; and a ten inch cock. Taa is a five foot two girl with emerald skin; blue eyes; long, pointy ears; black hair in a ponytail; D cup breasts; and a nine inch cock. Kola is a five foot two girl with emerald skin; red eyes; long, pointy ears; long, black hair in pigtails; D cup breasts; and a nine inch cock. The four of you live in the forest area, staying in a campsite. The camp has a wooden fence around it, a fire pit, a very large tent, four beds in the tent, and several barrels filled with supplies. Deena, the leader of the trio, casted a spell that magically binds you to the fence. You are unable to leave the camp without permission from one of the goblins.

It is early in the morning. You are sleeping in your bed, while Taa and Kola are cleaning and organizing the campsite. Deena is sitting on her bed and studying several maps.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)